Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Cathy Krafve
Queen of Fun and Coffee Cup Philosopher, Cathy Primer Krafve delivers creativity and encouragement on every page.
She understands companionship begins with authentic conversation. With journalistic fervor and a knack for laughter and story-telling, Cathy puts a snappy spin on deeply spiritual truths.
Host of Fireside Talk Radio, her weekly blogs and podcasts reach over 2 million listeners and readers annually. Her audiences learn to leverage compassion and courage in order to engage in two-way conversational adventures.
Join the Fireside Tribe as we create life so beautiful in its imperfection generations after us will be retelling our stories with joy and laughter.
Truth with a Texas twang spoken here!
Customers Also Bought Items By
Titles By Cathy Krafve
Are you cherishing a marriage that’s off the charts? Or co-existing in a fragile one?
What we all really want is intimacy and tingling excitement. Is true love just a fairy tale? Or can life-long companionship be a reality? You bet it can! Author Cathy Krafve shares the personal stories and conversations she first created to help inspire success for her own kids’ marriages.
Marriage entails serious communication. So, we turn to the Master Communicator for strategies to soften hearts and strengthen resolve. Cathy will help you…
- Initiate practical, foundational truths.
- Replace magical thinking with rock solid miraculous biblical truths.
- Understand why we get married in the first place.
- Invigorate your closest relationship. For instance, learn the no-fail trick for changing an argument back into a conversation. Inspire the delightful results your heart is craving.
Take your marriage from blah to breathtaking! Buy Marriage Conversations: from co-existing to cherished today.
Does your spouse refuse to hear? Do your children stare without comprehending? Does your parent or boss habitually raise objections to your good ideas? Oh, the frustration! Conversations often break down instead of breaking through.
She changed from a woman alone to a woman of influence. Her faith transformed a whole community. How did she do that? In The Well, Cathy Krafve points out 40 strategies Jesus used to prompt authentic conversation—by analyzing just one conversation with the woman at the well.
These strategies include:
- • Initiate simple communication principles to transform all your conversations. Go from magical thinking to miraculous results in a matter of a few biblical truths.
- • Invigorate your closest relationships with terrific communication. Watch the ripple effect as your conversations spread truth and joy throughout all your relationships.
- • Inspire others through authentic conversations. Enjoy the intimate companionship our hearts all crave.
Are you ready to foster tender, effective conversations with everyone around you? Don’t miss your chance to transform all your relationships!