- File Size: 94 KB
- Print Length: 13 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: White Rose Publishing; first white rose edition edition (November 14, 2007)
- Publication Date: November 14, 2007
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B003MAK5XC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,012,905 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #652 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Collections & Anthologies
- #670 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Collections & Anthologies
- #2245 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 30 minutes (12-21 pages) > Literature & Fiction
Cathy's Angel Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
"Cathy's Angel" is a roller-coaster ride. The chaos of a home with four children is humorous. The story is infused with love, laughter, limitations, and life. Another great story by Pamela S. Thibodeaux. A perfect word count for a quick read before bed.
Jared Savoy always wanted a family, but when he discovesd he'll never father a child, he figures no woman would want him. Burying himself in work, he builds a successful business, but the speed-of-light work environment is tough. His only peace time is his early morning job to clear his mind and commune with God.
What else can God do? Two people who need each other desperately and work from home where they never meet anyone - well, that jogging path becomes God's highway to love. This short story about two ordinary people who collide with God's plan is irresistible!
Child of My Heart
As always, this author fills her pages with not only romance but a spiritual truth to chew on as well. In this case, it's the importance of staying open to God's will.
If you're life isn't going the way you had planned this book may just be the "pick-me-up" you could use.
If you're struggling with the burdens of life, this short story might truly be the blessing you need.