Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cats & Dogs (Full Screen Edition)
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 234 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on February 2, 2016
My daughter loves this movie. It's really cute. My wife and I laughed out loud multiple times during it. Like I said it's really cute, so you can watch it multiple times and not get too tired of it. Which happens when you have kids.
on February 19, 2015
Fun movie for downtime. Cats are self-serving and dogs are heroic; these two stereotypes play well into this film. Cats are trying to take over the world and dogs are trying to save the world from being taken over by cats. It's full of fun bits and laughs at ourselves through our dogs.
on February 26, 2014
I saw this on Amazon Instant Video & my 18 mo. old grandson loved it. When I saw the dvd available for less than $5, I bought it. I like to look at the VERY nice houses in the neighborhood so I don't mind it being on...LOL. He loves all the dogs & as he doesn't watch much tv, he's glued to the action ....well worth the price!
on April 17, 2014
I'm a dog person almost all of the time, so it was great to root for them. They did a good job with the animal acting, being realistic and having moments where you knew it wasn't, but it was still fun to watch. If you're a pet lover, I would recommend seeing this.
on July 30, 2010
I've seen this movie several times on tv. When the sequel started running trailers though, I ordered this dvd for my 5 year old to watch before the new movie hits the theater. He just loves this movie and watches it over and over! Other than some slightly crude humor (steaming fake poo and dogs passing gas), it is nice clean entertainment for children. I've begun leaning more toward buying movies for my son after seeing the vulgar humor in cartoons on cable now.
on January 26, 2014
We laughed so hard even though we've watched it twice. There are little details you miss the first time. It's one of those "for kids but plenty of stuff for adults" movies. The Dog Training Academy and the Dog World Congress were two of my favorite scenes. Rollover! Sit! Stay! And they opened a can of dog food to get the attention of all the Delegates! So funny! Don't want to spoil it for you though.
on February 27, 2015
This movie is funny and cute, especially the dastardly cat. I gave it four stars because it captures the attention of my granddaughter who is autistic and she loves cats and dogs so the film holds her attention.
When the unlucky pup, Lou (voice provided by Tobey Maguire), finds himself selected for a new home, he is quite happy. However, Lou was not supposed to go to that home. It seems that the eccentric Professor Brody (played by Jeff Goldblum) is working on a formula that will end allergies to dogs. However, the evil cat, Mr. Tinkles (Sean Hayes) will stop at nothing to seize the Brody's, and it is up to the dog secret agents - and Lou - to protect them. Is Lou up to the task? Watch and see! [Color, released in 2001, with a running time of 1 hour, 27 minutes.]

This is a very funny movie. It is rated PG, but this is apparently for the violence between the cats and dogs, which is carried on in a cartoonish manner that no one in my family found disturbing. Instead, the whole clan enjoyed this hilarious movie, and we all highly recommend it to you and your family!
on January 9, 2010
My son who is 9 years old has loved this movie for several years. He loves animals and watching talking dogs and cats is so funny. We watch this movie together and he never seems to get tired of it.
on July 16, 2011
entertaining. I've watch this b4 3x b4 I bought it in blu-ray. Too bad it wasn't on 3D. I like this a lot better than the part II of this movie. It's funny. I am a cat & dog lover. It looks great in blu-ray. good price