Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 179 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 221 reviews
on February 13, 2015
THis is wonderful 3d film and it was released that way at the theaters . so that is why you have such a solid 3d blu ray. IT was the second film in this series. And both of them are very good kid's flicks about super intelligent dogs and cats and their adventures. If you have kids you will want to watch this in 3d. As it's more fun that way. The picture looks great because this is a newer movie. The special effects also look great here as this was a big budget film. This is fun for the whole family in native 3d! 3d fans should grab this one as well for it's very strong 3d.
on April 25, 2016
I have to say, I was pretty impressed with this. My wife rented it to watch with my 3 year old (she loves animals), and I caught the last half of it with them. Honestly, I expected a dumbed-down, poorly animated bore fest. It was not that at all. The animation was top notch and it was actually pretty clever. It kept me laughing the whole way through, right along side my 3 year old. It definitely has multiple levels of humor in it for all ages. I won't give away anything, but you will especially like it if you've ever seen any James Bond movies. Great family/kids movie!

PS - This is the second movie, the first is just called "Cats and Dogs". I've only seen this one so I can't compare them.
on September 26, 2016
My husband doesn't like animation. This movie he really enjoyed watching with our grandchildren.
on April 13, 2015
Ok, so my setup in my mancave is using an Xbox One to play 3D Blu Ray, a 50 inch UHD 3D TV (active shutter), and Dolby 5.1 surround. This movie was fantastic to watch xD! The 3D is done well, there's only one (1 minute) section in the movie where the 3D effect was too "deep" and it caused my eyes to cross, but it quickly corrected itself. I tried this in a different setup and it yielded the same results so it's just that part in the movie itself. Still the 3D version is fantastic, and worth watching multiple times for both kids and adults.
on October 11, 2015
If you love dogs or cats you are going to love this movie! The fact that all the animals talk is only half of it, the fact that none of the humans catch them at it is the other half. When you see animals doing things that they normally do then here why they are doing them, in their own words you kinda look at Rover of Mr. Tinkles a little different LOL! It makes you wonder if you pet is actually up to something when you aren't watching <g>.
The plot is really funny and the entire family will just fall out of their chairs watching this one, if not from the script then from the silly things the animals say and do. This is a real keeper folks.
on February 19, 2016
Five stars for the 3D only.
on May 12, 2017
LOVET IT
on July 20, 2011
This movie was a financial bomb, critics mutually hated it, it almost won a Razzie for "Worst Eye-Gouging Misuse of 3D". Yet, oddly enough, I loved it.
Now comes the hard part, justifying a 5 star review. To be honest, I wasn't that crazy about the first film so I wasn't expecting much from this one. I was shocked and surprised by how much I loved it. I started smiling when I heard Dame Shirley Bassey singing the opening tune. I liked all the Bond references. I found myself laughing....a lot. I would have given it more stars had any been available. It was dopey, good natured fun. I'm also going to risk everyone's ire by labeling it cute.
But I'm not even going to try to explain any of the gags that some people didn't appreciate. Humor is subjective; you'll find this either funny or not. Personally, I'm glad I took the risk, bought it, and found it incredibly entertaining.

Yeah. Much to my utter amazement, this one is definitely a keeper.
on March 16, 2016
In my house its a hit. My kids loved it. Mama...not so much. It's a fun family movie, and who can resist Better Midler as a kitty villain! However, it isn't as good as the original, by any means (even if we get to see Lou all grown up). So is ok for an evening with the kids to pass the time? Sure, you just have to take it for what it is. A mediocre sequel to a great family movie.
on April 1, 2014
Little Kids love this movie and laugh all the way through it. I am now tired of seeing it for the 100th time, however, I DO love hearing them laugh. This is a cute movie. If you haven't seen Cats and Dogs (the first one), it's not necessary to do so. The story in this movie does not build off of the first movie. There are a few characters in the first movie that remain in the second film, but the stories are completely different. Great movie. Lots of laughs. Just prepare yourself to watch it 100 times in a day, because your kids will probably love it.