Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Big & Rich PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 127 reviews(5 star, Verified Purchases). See all 227 reviews
on February 13, 2015
THis is wonderful 3d film and it was released that way at the theaters . so that is why you have such a solid 3d blu ray. IT was the second film in this series. And both of them are very good kid's flicks about super intelligent dogs and cats and their adventures. If you have kids you will want to watch this in 3d. As it's more fun that way. The picture looks great because this is a newer movie. The special effects also look great here as this was a big budget film. This is fun for the whole family in native 3d! 3d fans should grab this one as well for it's very strong 3d.
on October 11, 2015
If you love dogs or cats you are going to love this movie! The fact that all the animals talk is only half of it, the fact that none of the humans catch them at it is the other half. When you see animals doing things that they normally do then here why they are doing them, in their own words you kinda look at Rover of Mr. Tinkles a little different LOL! It makes you wonder if you pet is actually up to something when you aren't watching <g>.
The plot is really funny and the entire family will just fall out of their chairs watching this one, if not from the script then from the silly things the animals say and do. This is a real keeper folks.
on September 26, 2016
My husband doesn't like animation. This movie he really enjoyed watching with our grandchildren.
on February 15, 2015
I bought this in 3D for my grandchildren to watch. They loved it. Good family movie. Lots of laughs. Not so many 3D movies out there anymore. I usually keep the 3D disk and the blue ray disk at my house and give them the regular DVD to take to there house. Good deal.
on July 6, 2017
I did not expect to get my purchase as quick as I did, but it arrived in almost half of the time which was great. I bought it for a Christmas present fo my son, so we haven't watched it yet, but it came completely sealed and everything just like you would buy it off the store shelf, so I am not anticipating any problems. A plus I was able to purchase it from an animal rights place, which made it all the better! Definately happy with the purchase.
on April 13, 2015
Ok, so my setup in my mancave is using an Xbox One to play 3D Blu Ray, a 50 inch UHD 3D TV (active shutter), and Dolby 5.1 surround. This movie was fantastic to watch xD! The 3D is done well, there's only one (1 minute) section in the movie where the 3D effect was too "deep" and it caused my eyes to cross, but it quickly corrected itself. I tried this in a different setup and it yielded the same results so it's just that part in the movie itself. Still the 3D version is fantastic, and worth watching multiple times for both kids and adults.
on June 3, 2017
Can't miss with cats & dogs having "voices" and fun things to do! Good for kids and for adults who like to keep their inner child amused!
on February 19, 2016
Five stars for the 3D only.
on July 8, 2017
Got this for my son and he loves it
on August 29, 2017