BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 33 reviews(2 star). See all 1,330 reviews
on May 14, 2014
Very poor video quality on this Blu-ray. Love the musical though. Stick with the DVD version - one can only hope that there will be a Criterion release someday.
on March 23, 2014
Ultimate Edition my foot! This is not Andrew Lloyd Webber's London stage play; this is some bluenose busybody's version of it (most of Victoria's dance is missing, for instance). And there's other things missing of which others have already commented.
This edition is an expensive rip-off.
on August 8, 2017
Great sale just didn't care for this musical though it was going to be good
on November 6, 2016
It was Ok. Very hard to understand., but hey it stayed on Brodway forever. Kudos to Andrew Lioyd Weber.
on November 7, 2010
We were disappointed in the quality of this DVD. It skips randomly while in play. The DVD player built into the Macbook Pro displays a message that there is "corrupt material" during play, and the next time we play it, this happens at a different random spot. I've tried it in another DVD player and get the same results without the message--just skipping. I should have sent it back.
on August 8, 2007
I loved the "Joseph and the Technicolor Dream Coat" DVD and always liked the "Jesus Christ Superstar" soundtrack from way back in the 70s when I would sneak into my sister's room to listen to her records. So I thought that "Cats" would be a great addition to my DVD collection and bought it to share with my three year old daughter. I found it boring. The music wasn't that great. The story was uninspired in my view. To its' credit the costumes were pretty cool. I had to laugh this week when I saw Stephen Colbert of Comedy Central's "Colbert Report" say he had "suffered through" "Cats" because I felt the same way. So I'm not the only person disappointed. My daughter liked it, though. She probably won't want to watch it again, though, so I'll most likely put it up on e-bay.
on September 14, 2014
Poor picture quality.
on February 6, 2014
Disk had hard coded English subtitles i.e. subs could not be turned off. For anyone hard of hearing I would give it a rating of 4 stars.
on April 12, 2015
Excelent content but poorly remastered. Looks like VHS.
on January 31, 2013
This was just okay. Kinda of long. And no talking just singing. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah , Blah, Blah, Blah