Caudblor Folding Universal Fuel Can Canister Stand, Tripod Stabilizer for Camping Stoves, Upgrade Compact Butane Gas Tank Bracket, Plastic Cylinder Cartridge Holder, Footrest for Outdoor Hiking Stove
|Price:||$6.99 FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1 MAKE MORE STABILITY AND SAFER-tripod fuel can stand give canister or camp stove a stable wider base, add much stability. It provide a nice platform while heating water or cooking in windy on uneven ground, keep boiling water/food secure in place as a safety device.
- 2 LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMPACT FUEL CAN STAND-fuel canister stand can be fold down nice and compactly to small size, take up little room. Easy to storage, you could keep it inside pot, cup, stove case etc. Great lightweight packable backpacking and camping accessory, weighs almost nothing.
- 3 FIT MULTIPLE SIZE FUEL CONTAINERS-it fit 2.5inch/3.5inch/4.3inch diameter fuel can, suitable for butane long can, tall can, cylinder can, It can be applied to most camping gas tanks sold on the market.
- 4 SOLID AND DURABLE STABILIZER-the gas tank stabilizer is made of strong plastic, making it durable and sturdy. Easy to attach to the bottom edge of canister. The legs lock on a canister securely and tightly, keeping your camping stove and fuel can canister upright.
- 5 GREAT FOR OUT DOOR ACTIVITY-If you are backpacker, camper,hiker, prepper, trailer, mountaineer, or hunter using a compressed gas cartridge stove, you need this accessory. Weighs nothing, packs down super small, saves lots of space. Greatly added stability to your stove setup.
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compact Fuel Canister Stand, Make Your Little Camping Stove More Stable And Safer
Do you worry the boiling water, cooking pan or pot tip over when use a micro stove ?
Especially when have a stove set up that sits up high on uneven terrain surface .
Our gas cylinder tanks tripod stand will give you a good solution, without concern for tipping.
It add a lot stability to your cooking kit and balance camping stoves, nice stabilizer.
Upgrade Caudblor Gas Canister Stabilizer
We upgrade the gas tank stand in solid design, made of strong plastic. Now it is more simple, portable and convenient.
Our canister stand in tripod construction, give fuel can a wider base to make your stove,kitchen set up,cooking kit or camping burner sturdy.
Especially in an area with uneven and non level terrain surfaces. Also great for keeping camping stove up off the surface it's sitting on.
If you are out for camping trip, backpacking, trails, boy scout troop, our fuel canister stand is a great accessory to your pack.
Compacted pocket size, easy to carry.
About Fuel Canister Stand
What’s In Package
1PC Fuel Can Stand
We devote to produce premium item to our clients. If you are not happy with our products for any reason, please contact us freely.
We would reply you as soon as possible in 24 hours.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To the seller: I would recommend adding a small sheet of instructions to the packaging of this product. I nearly returned it until coming back to look at the pictures of this item posting.
However, as another reviewer mentioned, the plastic is very stiff. This means that in order to insert the fuel canister into the stabilizer, you are putting a huge amount of torsion on the two small pins that hold the plastic arms together. Jthis also happens when removing it. Just getting the can in and out of the stabilizer twice loosened those pins up significantly on mine, which doesn't bode well for longevity.
Once the can is properly set in, it stabilizes the can and stove nicely. It works for now (after some awkward maneuvering), but I'm afraid that it will weaken at the pivot points and possibly break after more uses.