Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Caution: Funny Signs Ahead
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on November 20, 2008
I long looked forward to receiving my copy of RTA's new book Caution Funny Signs Ahead. The only complaint I can think of with the book? It should be twice as long. When it arrived, I thought I'd take a quick glance through it and get right back to pressing business at hand. Instead, I leaned back in my chair and giggled like a schoolgirl through every page. Not only are the photos strange and priceless, the author's comments are both clever and totally naughty. This is a perfect xmas gift for someone who just never quite moved past bathroom humor, like me.
on November 19, 2008
This book will have you holding your sides with laughter. Caution Funny Signs Ahead is a collection of photos of real signs found by unsuspecting travelers who fortunately happened to be armed with a camera. Sometimes the humor is obviously intentional, sometimes it is the result of happenstance, and sometimes, as with a few photos taken outside the U.S., it is in the eyes of the American beholder. There are some street signs that cause double takes, restaurant names that will give you pause, and an amazing number of signs that include the word "dump" in an incongruous manner. If yor're looking for a gift for someone who loves to laugh, you've found it.
on November 20, 2008
Caution: Funny Signs Ahead makes you want to grab your camera and hop in the car for a ride around town looking for your own funny signs. The signs in this entertaining book are comical, but the captions are hysterical. It's impossible to read it without laughing out loud, or if reading it in a library, as I did, without unsuccessfully suppressing chortles and giggles. It would be a great gift--a perfect way to light up someone's day.
on November 20, 2008
CAUTION: Funny Signs Ahead from RoadTripAmerica.com (RTA) features "accidentally entertaining bits of roadside Americana" captured by 95 photographers from all over the United States, Canada, and beyond.

This is an entertaining little book of over 200 funny signs that kept me giggling with every turn of the page. RTA has annotated each funny sign with a quirky one-liner that makes each funny sign twice as funny. For the small price, it is the perfect item for that office gift exchange. This book would be a great addition to any coffee table and I'm ordering a copy for each of my family members.

The Five Man Electrical Band was right when they sang "sign, sign, everywhere a sign." What they didn't mention was that sometimes these signs are downright funny. I am looking forward to CAUTION: Funny Signs Ahead Volumes II and III.
on November 21, 2008
Back in the '70s I had an obsession with National Lampoon Magazine, like most red-blooded American Teenagers. My favorite section of the magazine was the True Facts section at the back of each issue where there was a page of reader submitted signage non sequiturs. I always thought they should make a book of them, I never got enough. Fast forward 30 years, and with "Caution Funny Signs Ahead", the gang at RoadTrip America have finally taken that one page idea and built it into the book I waited so long to see. It's just as funny, surreal, tasteless and . . . perfect . . . as I remember those classic Nat Lamp pieces being. An excellent choice to leave out on a table at any party, it'll have everyone in the room laughing.
on November 20, 2008
There is only one way to describe this book - too funny! It is a perfect example of the maxim that truth is in fact stranger than fiction. Whether the signs shown in the book are the result of an inadvertant placement of a sign, missing letters on a sign, strange names or just or just plain stupidity, these examples show just how much humor can be found in the world around us. If you've just had words with a coworker, your dog died, or you're just having a bad day, "Caution, Funny Signs Ahead" is the perfect way to just yourself a lift.
on December 3, 2008
Roadtrip America's Caution, Funny Signs Ahead, is a lot of fun. Great for a light-hearted, easy gift, this book is a clever, irreverent, sometimes-naughty collection of road signs (with clever captions) that will surely make you giggle. If you are like I am, you'll find it impossible to read the book without wanting to hit the road to capture your own "Not A Through Toad" or "AFTER ALL THESE YEARS LISA STILL LOVES DICK." I'm looking forward to the next installment of Caution, Funny Signs Ahead. Log a few miles, and join in the fun!
on November 22, 2008
This book goes to show that there are some very funny people in this great land of ours. Some of them on purpose but mostly by accident. How fantastic to get to see the funny side of life captured in this fantastic book and for such an amazing price. I can't wait to get them to send to everyone I know. I was trying to find something different AND special for Christmas this year. I found it in this hilarious book---my cheeks (facial) are sore from laughing so hard.
Don't miss a chance to own this book.
on November 21, 2008
Caution: Funny Signs Ahead (Humour)
This book is hilarious. I stumbled upon RoadTripAmerica.com years ago and whenever I need that pick-me-up I open this book or visit their thousands of other road signs on their website. In today's world and the economy being depressing, it's nice to see humor in the smallest of things, even if it's a simple spelling error, or done intentionally to grab attention. This book is a must have!
on November 22, 2008
This is the perfect "anytime" gift book - don't take a bottle of wine - buy a bunch of these and take one next time! Your host is sure to enjoy it more - with a glass of someone's boring bottle of wine.

Each page catches a slice of Americana on the road and the captions are a perfect accompaniment to keep you laughing and shaking your head from beginning to end.

This book deserves a sequel already.