- Hardcover: 224 pages
- Publisher: Pen and Sword Military (January 19, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 184415128X
- ISBN-13: 978-1844151288
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,471,253 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Cavalier Generals: King Charles I and His Commanders in the English Civil War Hardcover – January 19, 2005
|New from||Used from|
About the Author
John Barratt is a leading authority on the Royalist Armies in the Civil War. Author of over a dozen books on the subject, including Cavaliers the first detailed study of the Royalist forces, and a nuber of campain histories. His latest books with Helion include Rabble of Gentility the story of the Northern Horse, and The Last Battle: The Stow on the Wold Campaign. He lectures regularly on historical subjects and lives in the Welsh Marches, an area rich in history!