- ⚫️ ⚫️ ORDER 2 OR MORE AND INSTANTLY SAVE 10% ⚫️ ⚫️ NO COUPON CODE NEEDED ☝☝ PERFECT GIFT IDEA Here's how (restrictions apply)
Cave Tools BBQ Grill Brush - New & Improved 100% RUST PROOF DESIGN - Stainless Steel Wire Bristle with Strength Clip for Cleaning Char Broil Weber Porcelain and Infrared Barbecue Grates - 18" Handle
- Low Return Rate: 56% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 90% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "bbq wire brush"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$7.00 (35%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- *** INSTANT 10% SAVINGS ON PURCHASE OF 2 OR MORE *** 100% RUST PROOF DESIGN - Never worry about forgetting your heavy duty brush outside again. We've battle tested through rain & snow with No Rust
- HEAVY DUTY STRENGTH CLIP - Keeps all 3 brushes tight together for maximum cleaning power on all types of grill and smoker grates - great gift idea for dad
- HIGHEST BRISTLE DENSITY - Stainless steel bristles wrap all the way around the top giving you better cleaning angles and longer lasting durability than brass brushes - Safe for Porcelain Cast Iron Weber Genesis Spirit and even Big Green Eggs
- COMES WITH 25 PROFESSIONAL RECIPES - step by step instructions and detailed tutorial videos are great ideas for the family
- LIFETIME SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - If at any point you are unhappy with your charcoal & gas grill brush you can return it for a full money back refund. We Take Customer Service That Seriously
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Finally A Heavy Duty Grill Brush That Won't Rust if Left Outside
CLEAN YOUR GRILL QUICKLY & EASILY WITH MINIMAL EFFORT
5 Giant Reasons Why You Should Choose The Cave Tools BBQ Brush:
1. 100% Rust Proof Design - Never worry about forgetting your brush outside again. We've tested through rain and snow storms with No Rust
2. Heavy Duty Strength Clip - Keeps all 3 grill brushes tight together for maximum cleaning power on all types of barbecue grates
3. Highest Bristle Density - Stainless steel bristles wrap all the way around the top giving you better cleaning angles and longer lasting durability
4. Triple Brush Design and 18" Long Handle Provide Complete Cleaning Coverage - Reach along the cornors, edges, and in between your grill grates with ease
5. Absolutely will Never Scratch Porcelain, Stainless Steel, Ceramic or Cast Iron Grill Grates
The Grill Master's Essential Barbecue Recipe Book:
Download instructions included with your purchase.
Complete with 25 Professional BBQ Recipes, Step by Step instructions, Tutorial Videos, and Access to our growing library of over 135 Cooking Videos
Cave Tools in The News:
Cave Tools has been featured on: The "Q" Review, BBQ Central Radio Station, Outdoor Cooking Channel, FOX, NBC, ABC
We Are Committed To Superior Strength, Design & Durability so You Can Buy Today With Confidence
The Design Process Behind Your Grill Brush:
Phase 1: Initial Market Research
At Cave Tools, we always start out with an extremely thorough market research. Before designing the bbq brush you see here, our product development team scoured through thousands of reviews on the then best barbecue tools and accessories in the market. During this barbecue brush review process, we learn a ton of information about what actual customers love about their grilling brush, what they hate about their barbecue grill brush, and most importantly, we’re able to spot opportunities in the market to add new features. We even learn a lot about what makes a good bbq gift set.
Phase 2: Market Surveying and Polling
After Phase 1 we have a pretty good idea of the type of grill accessories we want to build, but we don’t stop there. The initial research is based on feedback from other bbq grill brushes in the market, which are very different from our design concept. So we follow up in Phase 2 by polling/surveying members of the Cave Tools customer base to get their feedback and input on our potential barbecue cleaning brush design. Once all of this data is compiled, we are ready to start moving forward with production
Phase 3: Continual Product Improvement
Cave Tools is not some giant company with hundreds or thousands of employees. We operate as a tight team with customer feedback information freely flowing throughout the organization. One of the main advantages of being lean company is that we’re able to make decisions and modifications extremely quickly. We’re constantly monitoring the customer feedback about the wire grill brush and keep a running list of potential design improvements that we can roll out on our next manufacturing batch.
Through the process of continuous improvement and dedication to quality, our goal is to make an excellent Grill Brush.
Best results cleaning pre heated barbecue grill grates. Will also work very well on cold bbq
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE- I have now had this brush for a year. Since I grill all winter, I left this brush outside on the grill over a full New England winter.The brush is still virtually rust free. Great product.
I held off writing a review until I had used this brush for a few months. Overall, I am very impressed. I have left it outside, fully exposed to the elements. After 2 months, not a single sign of rust. ( A competitive brush didn't even make it a week before showing rust!) As to performance, the bristles are firm and long enough so that they sweep away burnt on debris with ease, even deep between grates. The handle is long enough to keep your hand far from the heat. Even the tie string at the end of the handle is well thought out- it is long enough to go around the large pegs on a Weber. Overall, an excellent product.
This really a case of you get what you pay for. And a lot better than buying (at least) a new one every year.
Only quibble is I wish it dug deeper into my Char Broil infrared grates and scraped the tiny holes clear at the bottom of the valleys. Have yet to find a brush that will do this, so I have to occasionally lift out the grates and scrape/brush then from the back to reopen the holes.
I'd prefer a 4" longer handle but this one is indeed usable.
It sounds like a challenge, and we'll see...but throwing out my disgusting old rushy brush was a big enough win to justify buying this one.
UPDATE: I've had this brush for 14 months now, outside in the weather the entire time. Challenge was accepted and dominated. The thong loop eventually rotted away and broke, but the brush still looks nearly new. Unlike every other "rust proof" grill brush I've owned, the entire thing is stainless steel. year old photos attached for your viewing pleasure, dirty from nearly daily use...but holding up like a champ.