Cayer BV25LH Video Tripod System, 74 inch Carbon Fiber Professional Heavy Duty Camera Tripod Kit, Twin Tube Tripod Leg with K3 Fluid Drag Head, 2 Pan Bar Handles, Max Loading 13.2 LB
|Price:||$199.96 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
$15.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Tripod Head Type||Pan Heads|
|Maximum Height||74 Inches|
|Minimum Height||34 Inches|
|Weight Limit||13.2 Pounds|
|Item Weight||8 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Pro & Durable】: Constructed from Carbon Fiber for long-lasting working while minimizing weight, this video tripod extends to 74" and supports up to 13.2 lb, making it suitable for DSLR rigs, compact camcorders, and digital cinema cameras
- 【Pan Tilt Head】: With 3/8" easy link connector for accessories, Fluid head pan/tilt locking, pre-set counterbalance with a fixed-length detached pan bar, offers 360° panning and +90° / -70° tilt; The flat base mount with a standard 3/8'' thread makes the head versatile for most tripod, slider, jib or crane
- 【Universal QR Plate】: Comes with a 1/4"-20 screw, and a 3/8"-16 screw stored in a thread under the plate, offers a sliding range of +20/-25mm - to enable travel capabilities
- 【Tripod Leg】: Featuring locking rubber buckles, this 2-stage fluid head tripod with a built-in 75mm bowl; mid-level spreader provides enhanced stability by holding the tripod legs in locked position
- 【Specification】: 13.2 lb Load Capacity | 34" to 74" Height Range | Tilt Angle +90° / -70° | 360° Panning | 75mm Ball Diameter | Carrying Bag | Fluid Head | Tripod Leg
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Cayer BV25LH Tripod System with Fluid Head
The Cayer BV25LH Tripod Kit combines the professional K3 fluid head with carbon fiber tripod legs and mid-level spreader, working with larger camcorders
weighing up to 13.2 lb, creating an effective combination of stability and smooth, precise control, ideal for both camcorders and DSLR cameras.
Weighing 2.5 pounds, the two-way K3 fluid head also features a side lock system for the sliding quick release plate, a pan handle, and an integrated bubble level.
The two-stage tripod features a 75mm bowl and the legs are individually adjustable and feature a mid-level spreader for stability on uneven ground.
This system offers a height range of 34.2 to 74" and folds down to 35" for storage inside the included padded carrying case.
K3 Video Head
- Offers 360° panning, tilt angle adjustments from +90° to -70°
- Provides fixed fluid drag in both the pan and tilt axes
- An integrated bubble level on the head aids you in quickly leveling the fluid head
- The Easy Link connector is a 3/8"-16 threaded hole in the side of the head that allows you to easily mount accessories to the fluid head itself
BV25LH Tripod Kit Specs
Load Capacity: 13.2 lb
Ball Base: 75 mm
Leg Construction: Carbon Fiber
Leg Sections: 3
Minimum Height: 34.2" / 87 cm
Maximum Height: 74" / 188 cm
Folded Length: 35" / 89 cm
Weight: 8.6 lb / 3.9 kg
- Packing List:
- 1 x BV25LH Tripod Leg
- 1 x K3 Fluid Head
- 1 x 75mm Half Ball Adapter
- 1 x Head Lock Handle
- 3 x Hex Keys
- 2 x Pan Bar Handles
- 1 x Carrying Bag
75mm Half Bowl
Locked by 75mm ball adapter with 3/8"-16 stud, allows you to quickly level the head without having to readjust the legs.
The mid-level spreader helps prevent instability that a ground-level spreader can introduce when working on uneven surfaces.
Dual Spiked Feet with Removable Rubber Pads
Pull the foot-secuing tab up and over the lip of the foot, then lift the foot off of the tab convertible rubber, the spiked feet are designed for working on delicate or hard surfaces.
|Cayer BV30L 72" Tripod Kit||Cayer BV30 64" Tripod Kit||Cayer BV25LH 74" Tripod Kit||Cayer K3 Fluid Head for BV Series Tripod||Pan Bar for K3 head|
|Bowl Diameter||75 mm||75 mm||75 mm||75 mm||/|
|Leg Construction||Aluminum||Aluminum||Carbon Fiber||Aluminum||Aluminum&Rubber|
|Leg Lock Type||Rotating Lever||Rotating Lever||Rotating Lever||/||/|
|Folded Length||35 inch||32 inch||35 inch||4.4 inch||/|
|Min. Height||33.3 inch||32 inch||34.2 inch||/||/|
|Max. Height||72.7 inch||64 inch||74 inch||/||/|
|Max Load||13.2 lbs||13.2 lbs||13.2 lbs||13.2 lbs||/|
|Weight||8.8 lbs||8.75 lbs||8.6 lbs||2.5 lbs||6.4 oz|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Mounted 2 GH5's with 1 Olympus 12mm -45mm 2.8 and Olympus 45mm-150mm 2.8 weight 11lbs....
I tested this after my shoot to see if 1 camera would help...nope same thing. The best tripod for the money became the worst tripod for the money. Shame on me for falling for this!
THANKS AGAIN Sophia and the Cayer support and engineering staff, well done!
When we had to replace our heavy duty monfroto we tried this. Not quite enough.
But we were very pleased using it with just the BlackMagic 4K setup as our b-cam.
Stay inside the specs and you will be pleased with performance and price.
Other than that, I wish they make the bag a bit bigger so when you put the handle bars on, it can fit quickly, it still fit but a bit of hassle to adjust to fit it right into the bag.