Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier" and save 54% off the $239.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
3-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier
|Price:||$129.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- dedicated high-performance audio op amp OPA134 and LME49600 buffercomposed of dedicated headphone amplifier, low noise, driving strong.
- Japanese original ALPS volume potentiometer, durable and reliable, to ensure quality.
- uilt-perfect protection circuit, with the midpoint of drift, switch machinenoise cancellation function, the outputusing relay protection,full protection of the amplifier and headphones.
- an be used as a mobile power source to charge other mobile devices.
- aluminum shell, effectively shielding interference.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier
FiiO E12A Mont Blanc IEM Special Edition Portable Headphone Amp, Titanium
FiiO A5 Portable Headphone Amplifier (Black)
FiiO A5 Portable Headphone Amplifier - Titanium
FiiO Q1 Portable USB DAC Amplifier
xDuoo XD-05 32bit/384KHz DSD DAC Portable Audio Headphone Amplifier (Silver)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||MusicTeck||ProStudio Sound & Music||etailz||Sky Outlet Mall||Quantum Networks||Topssale Inc.|
|Item Dimensions||—||2.6 x 4.88 x 0.59 in||2.6 x 4.9 x 0.6 in||2.6 x 4.9 x 0.6 in||2.2 x 3.82 x 0.51 in||3.15 x 9.45 x 5.91 in|
Rated output power: 800mW + 800mW (32 ohm load)
SNR: ≥101dB (A-weighted)
Life time: about 12 hours (32ohm load)
Frequency response: 20Hz-100kHz (+- 1dB)
Sensitivity: ≤500mV (gain H)
Charge limit voltage: 12.6V
Charging time: about 4 hours (off state, the use of DC5V / 2A charger)
Total Harmonic Distortion: ≤0.02% (1kHz)
Lithium battery capacity: 1000mAh / 11.1V
Weight: about 185g
American TI company specializing in Hi-Fi Headphone Power Driver IC
German company's top Hi-Fi WIMA capacitors
Japan's top ALPS Hi-Fi level potentiometer
Japan's Fujitsu's top-level Hi-Fi relay
Top customer reviews
The C5 is an excellent product as is the Fiio E12. Fiio has been at this a long time. Playback time is about the same, my players need charging before the amps.
Packaging doesn't mean anything to me at all. It could come in a plastic bag and if it was not damaged it is good to go. I am concentrating totally on the sound.
You NEED to use a line out with either amp. You are taking sound from a mediocre amp and putting it into clean power. You will not get the full benefit of the amps that way. You also can't turn it up very much as any distortion would fry the earphones.
If your music is not of top quality, you won't get the best sound from either amp.
Just my $.02.
Long story short, I kept wondering WTFudge is up with my 'Chet Baker - Chet' album, and after tinkering with all kinds of settings it turns out that there are recording imperfections and with a different amp I never noticed...until now.
STOP READING AND ADD TO THE CART- Move Along Now.. Nothing to see here.. =)