Asurion Lawn & Garden Extended Protection Plan 4 Yearfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
4' Cedar Porch Glider W/stained Finish, Amish Crafted
|Price:||$203.99 + $39.00 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Western Red Cedar is naturally resistant to rot, decay and insect damage. Known for its lightweight strength, long natural life as outdoor furniture & low warping properties.
- Comfortably seats two with contour seating with all clear span slats are planed & edges routered for rounded smoothness. We use only screws and bolts, no nails. Shipped in pre-assembled components for easy assembly with simple instructions.
- Assembled the cedar glider overall size is approx. 34-1/2" high x 50" wide x 27" deep, the seat itself is approx. 18” deep and 46” wide.
- We finish each cedar glider by hand dipping in Silicone Magic with a cedar tint to enhance the finish. The finish is ecologically safe, water based, clear drying, penetrating and highly flexible. Silicon Magic has excellent water-repelling characteristics as well as UV light protection.
- Quality made in the USA by Amish craftsmen & shipped directly to you.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
5' Cedar Porch Glider W/stained Finish, Amish Crafted
4' Cedar Porch Glider, Amish Crafted
5' Natural Cedar Porch Glider, Amish Crafted
2’ Cedar Porch Glider W/stained Finish, Amish Crafted
Kotulas Wooden Outdoor Glider Bench with 2 Trays
|Sold By||Kilmer Creek Cedar Outdoor Furniture||Kilmer Creek Cedar Outdoor Furniture||Kilmer Creek Cedar Outdoor Furniture||Kilmer Creek Cedar Outdoor Furniture||Kilmer Creek Cedar Outdoor Furniture||Kotula's - The Guys With The Goods|
The Stained 4' Western Red Cedar Glider comfortably seats two - great for patios. The wood glider is 34-1/2" high x 50" wide x 27" deep. The actual sitting size of the seat is 46" wide by 18" deep. This traditional natural wood glider comes with a comfortable contoured seat and the necessary hardware. Our lawn & garden furniture is shipped partially assembled, with easy to follow instructions. All our gliders have ball-bearing glider mechanisms for smooth gliding action. Our patio furniture products are made from natural tight knotty Western Red Cedar with non-staining hardware. Cedar is lightweight, dimensionally stable, and naturally resistant to splitting, cupping, and warping. Western Red Cedar gives our patio furniture strength, beauty & natural resistance to the elements. Weight capacity is 550 lbs. We offer a larger 5' glider and a dual seat 6' settee glider, a single seat 2' wide glider & unstained gliders as well. We also have available swings. We are using Silicone Magic, with a cedar tint to enhance the finish. It is ecologically safe, water based, clear drying, penetrating and highly flexible film. The finish qualities include extensive breathability, allowing air to escape from the substrate. Silicon Magic has excellent water-repelling characteristics for long term protection. Additional properties include resistance to mildew & chemicals, color enhancement, as well as UV light protection. As with any finish, the wood will darken a bit, but will bring out the red found in the cedar's grain. We ship by UPS ground only within the Continental US - we don't ship to Alaska, Hawaii nor outside the United States. Shipping is added to all furniture orders.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Nevertheless, once it was together, it was lovely. It looks gorgeous, glides nicely, and is super comfortable. After being out in the weather a few months, I think it needs another coat of sealant or something. I thought that the stained finish would be sufficient, but I think now that it needs to be sealed. It smelled wonderful when the package was open. So glad I purchased it. My mom wants one just like it for her house.
*** UPDATE - November 2017. AS stated in my last paragraph above, that after a few months it needs another coat of sealant - YES it does! As of this month, it is grey and cracking. If time and the weather will cooperate, I will paint it with my fence stain just to try to save and protect it. It still glides nicely. I'm not happy with the "stained finish (and seal)" that it came with. I don't think they used a good quality stain and sealer, especially as I noticed it would need another coat just a short few months after purchase and on a shaded patio. I've taken off a star for difficulty in putting together and the extra needed stain/sealant. I should have stained/sealed it after it arrived and before I put it together; I don't think it would be in the shape it's in now, if I had done so. Still love the glider, size, design, and movement!
The instructions are somewhat difficult to read. I am a Mechanical Engineer and I was scratching my head a couple of times.
The overall design is good except for the wood that was chosen. For that reason alone, I would not recommend purchasing this one.
In the beginning it was whisper quiet. The mechanics still move easily and quietly but now the wood of the glider creaks/groans a bit, mostly when first sitting down or repositioning. I've tightened all the screws and that has helped but basically I think my husband and son (450 lbs total) overloaded it one weekend in my absence. Of course, it's still VERY quiet when I'm the only one on it!;)
It is very pretty, with one exception. The ends of the arms (where your hands rest) are cut straight across, with no rounding or sanding. This leaves a rough edge that annoys my fingertips and seems to be contradictory with the smooth edges everywhere else on the glider. I did try to sand those edges a bit but they really need to be shaped and I don't own any type of saw or I'd attempt it myself.
The assembly instructions were easy to follow; I assembled it myself in about two hours. Basically, I think it's a great purchase for the price.