Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
O-Cedar Multi-Use Scrunge Scrub Sponge (Pack of 6)
|Sale:||$8.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$1.00 (10%)|
|You Save:||Save $0.45 (5%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The powerful Scrunge Scrub Sponge uses the only patented, non-scratch scrubbing surface endorsed by Teflon
- Scrubber side offers a unique rippled surface that breaks up and lifts away dirt
- Rinse-fresh technology ensures that your sponge will not smell
- Powerful scrubbing surface tackles tough messes and will not scratch
- Built with durable material and lasts 20% longer than regular scrubbing sponges
Unlock 15% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item O-Cedar Multi-Use Scrunge Scrub Sponge (Pack of 6)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||O-Cedar||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Mr SIGA USA||Majestic Super Store|
|Item Dimensions||2.75 x 4.75 x 6 in||6.3 x 3.5 x 5.1 in||9 x 4.5 x 2.8 in||4.5 x 8.5 x 8.5 in||2.76 x 4.33 x 1.18 in||6 x 7 x 5 in|
|Item Weight||—||—||0.79 lb||4.25 lbs||0.75 lb||0.8 lb|
|Number of Items||1||1||1||1||—||1|
|Size||6||Pack of 6||18 Count||90 Count||11 x 7 x 3cm||21 Count|
|Style Name||—||6 Count||9 Count (Pack of 2)||90 Count||Cleaning||Heavy Duty|
This patented scrubber sponge is specially recommended for Teflon® coated cookware by Dupont®. Plus, the rippled, no-scratch surface rinses clean versus traditional scrubbers that trap and collect dirt.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top customer reviews
1) They're durable. I've tackled the inside of the toaster oven, the barbecue grill, and a baking pan used as a liner for an apple pie that "overflowed" and burned -- all with one scrunge. A good rinse after each task and it was ready for more. That means I don't go through these as often as with other brands.
2) They really do the job. You get a standard sponge surface on one side, and a scrubber on the other. I've cleaned non-stick, ceramic, and stainless pans with this, without a scratch. It just cleans. Yes, you need to exert a little energy, but it's not overwhelming. I use a good non-scratch cleaner (Bon Ami is a good one), and I've never had a problem. My stainless range has never looked so good.
3) These are easy to keep clean. They rinse well, but if I feel they're getting too "grungy," I just pop 'em into the dishwasher, and they come out fine.
A package of 6 will last me at least 6 months, maybe more if I'm careful. I won't waste my time on any other brand.
O-Cedar, despite its truly senseless brand name, has engineered the ultimate scrubber sponge through some combination of advanced polymers and black magic. These things are, in a word, incredible. Their performance and durability verges on unsettling. I got my sponges on 3/6/2016. Today, 6/22/2016, I threw out the first one. I didn't necessarily have to, but its soft blue underbelly had discolored and split all the way to the top layer. Were I to use it until it actually split in half, I'd be writing this review in old age—the scrubber layer appears to be indestructible. To put this incredible feat of scrubber tenacity in perspective, I cook 5-7 nights a week, which means my sponges see a lot of action cleaning pots, pans, dishes, utensils, and cooking surfaces. Before the blue foam started to give up the ghost, I was actually worried I'd be using sponge one forever.
In short, these are marvelous sponges, and for once the manufacturer's claim is too modest: these last about 300% longer than normal scrubbers.
these scrunge sponges will do:
- approved for Teflon, the only product in the world approved to sponge Teflon finishes in cookware
- just melts away residue in teflon cookware and rinses out so there are no smells inside the sponge
- will scrub off baked on food on ceramic cooktops with only dishwashing detergent and very little force... truly amazing, about 1/10th of the force and work required to use barkeepers friend or the like with a blue sponge... this scrunge takes stuff off very easily with very little force in comparison... it's crazy, I can't believe it... the first time I used it I was completely floored... this sponge is truly, incredibly amazing
- I decided to try one on foot care scrubbing callouses and cleaning feet etc.: wow, It was 1000 times better than others... much kinder to feet than metal callous removers, just dump alcohol on it then scrub your feet and it comes out fantastic
it's crazy how great these sponges are, they clean anything almost instantly without scratching , they offer a perfect instant solution for teflon cookware, they can be used for almost any delicate yet stubborn cleaning need, they don't smell ever, they rinse out of the most stinky and sticky residue instantly so they don't stink and harbor dangerous bactria, just spray water on them and everything comes out
this is a unique and completely reliable product... totally indispensable once you use it... amazing... wow... just WOW
Most recent customer reviews
I even watched the video which gave
me the impression that they were
soft and gentle on dishes. Quite
the contrary!Read more