O-Cedar Multi-Use Scrunge Scrub Sponge (Pack of 18)
|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The powerful Scrunge Scrubber Sponge uses the only patented, non-scratch scrubbing surface endorsed by Teflon
- Scrubber side offers a unique rippled surface that breaks up and lifts away dirt
- Rinse-fresh technology ensures that your sponge will not smell
- Powerful scrubbing surface tackles tough messes and will not scratch
- Built with durable material and lasts 20% longer than regular scrubbing sponges
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||CPGIO||Mr SIGA USA||Mr SIGA USA||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||—||Purple, Blue, Yellow With Pattern||Green/Yellow||—||—||Blue|
|Item Dimensions||—||0.87 x 4.33 x 2.76 in||2.76 x 4.33 x 1.18 in||11 x 11.4 x 3.2 in||5.8 x 3.3 x 1.9 in||6 x 3 x 4.5 in|
|Item Weight||—||0.63 ounces||0.75 lb||1.7 lbs||1.92 ounces||5.68 ounces|
|Number of Items||—||—||—||8||6||1|
|Size||—||11 x 7 x 2.2cm||11 x 7 x 3cm||24 Sponges||12 Count||6 Sponges|
|Style Name||—||Cellulose Scrub Sponge||Scrub Sponge||24 Sponges||2 Count (Pack of 6)||—|
This patented scrubber sponge is specially recommended for Teflon coated cookware by DupontÂ®. Plus, the rippled, no-scratch surface rinses clean versus traditional scrubbers that trap and collect dirt.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) They're durable. I've tackled the inside of the toaster oven, the barbecue grill, and a baking pan used as a liner for an apple pie that "overflowed" and burned -- all with one scrunge. A good rinse after each task and it was ready for more. That means I don't go through these as often as with other brands.
2) They really do the job. You get a standard sponge surface on one side, and a scrubber on the other. I've cleaned non-stick, ceramic, and stainless pans with this, without a scratch. It just cleans. Yes, you need to exert a little energy, but it's not overwhelming. I use a good non-scratch cleaner (Bon Ami is a good one), and I've never had a problem. My stainless range has never looked so good.
3) These are easy to keep clean. They rinse well, but if I feel they're getting too "grungy," I just pop 'em into the dishwasher, and they come out fine.
A package of 6 will last me at least 6 months, maybe more if I'm careful. I won't waste my time on any other brand.
They dont "pill" or fray. And they go much longer before smelling, almost to the point where the sponge is worn out already so you should replace it anyway. Love'em.