Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 105 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 113 reviews
on December 8, 2016
Great price for the smell of traditional northeast campfire smell. Some are complaining that it burns too fast, try not to burn too much of the top off, I tend to LIGHTLY char the tip of the brick all around, I usually use a match, count to 4 while I circle the brick at the very tip of it and it lasts me roughly 7-8 minutes. The smell lingers quite a bit so you can definitely get that campfire smell in your home
on December 14, 2013
One thing I hate about our gas burning fireplaces is the lack of the wood burning scent. I ordered the Cedar Wood Incense bricks and now have that wonderful scent without having to chop wood. Such a natural smell that every time friends stop by they comment how wonderful our wood burning fireplace smells. I have never had any trouble lighting the little bricks as others have experienced. I just use a long nosed lighter and hold it above the brick until it starts to glow and then lightly blow on the brick until the glow covers the top. I do wish they would burn a little longer, but the wonderful scent lingers long after the brick burns out. The scent is never too strong. Brings back the days of visiting my grand parents in rural Arkansas when grandpa tended to the wood burning stove that heated their home. I highly recommend this product for people missing that wonderful smell of wood burning when they hit the "light" button on their gas fireplaces......these little bricks make long South Dakota nights quite cozy.
on February 2, 2017
I bought this do you have burning around the house for the holidays and it smells great. I am partial to Pinyon Pine so I use that one more but this one is good for a nice change. It lights easily and burns well. Thanks!
on September 16, 2016
Have used for years and love it. I burn it in the house when I have the windows open (with screens) and it discourages those annoying little flying insects (mosquitos etc.) from sneaking in, you know how they do. They don't like cedar so I do!
on February 8, 2015
Kind of hard to mess up the smell of plain wood smoke. Not hard to light if lit upside-down. I'm not impressed with the presentation though. They come in sheets of cones that you break apart. If not broken apart carefully, you may break the cone. Breaking off and lightning two cones helps achieve a longer burn.
on April 30, 2017
Very small...burn off very fast....And almost half of them were crumbled, ''sawdust''.in the bag...so they were worthless, very poor packaging
on January 25, 2017
I've been buying these for years. I don't like most incense but I like this one bc it smells like a wood burning stove and it's my number 1 favorite.
on November 22, 2016
It smells like smoke from a fireplace in winter. That's what I was going for. My only complaint is that it produces a tremendous amount of smoke at first that makes me cough - I mean it doesn't release or burn slowly like incense sticks do... incense subtly fills the air with scent. This fills it immediately. I wish they burned slower and less intensely. Apart from that, I love the scent that remains.
on November 2, 2016
It smells like a campfire, so if that's what you're looking for, its perfect. I'm not really a huge fan. This was my first time buying these.

You hold it over a flame until it catches, then it smoulders for about 20-30 minutes. It's quite strong in a small space. I have a small apartment and when I came back the next day and it still smacked me in the face the second I opened the door.
on January 9, 2015
I first bought a small pack of this incense in Colorado on my honeymoon. I tried to ration it as much as I could, but eventually I ran out. I was really excited to find a bigger pack on Amazon. It smells fantastic, and I haven't had any trouble lighting these bricks. They do tend to burn a little quickly, but the scent lasts for a long time. This pack was actually better quality than the pack I bought in Colorado. Very few broken bricks, and these seem more solid than the first pack. I'm so glad that I found these, all I have to do is light one and I'm immediately taken back to my awesome Colorado honeymoon!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.