Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Celcius WG Herbicide 6666194
|Price:||$137.20 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Thiencarbazone-methyl 8.7% Iodosulfuron-methyl-sodium 1.9% Dicamba 57.4%
- Warm-Season Turf Types Only (St. Augustinegrass, Bermudagrass, Centipedegrass, Zoysiagrass) listed in this label in Commercial and Residential Sites NOT FOR USE on bahiagrass or cool-season turf types, including tall fescue, fine fescue, Kentucky bluegrass, perennial ryegrass, or creeping bentgrass
- For spot treatments only For spot treatment applications, add the specified Celsius rate of 0.057- 0.113 oz. (1.6-3.2 grams) to one gallon of water. Spray weeds to wet. One gallon of spray solution will treat up to 1,000 ft.2 Add 0.25% v/v of non-ionic surfactant (NIS) or methylated seed oil (MSO) in the spray solution. Not all spoons are alike. In order to ensure proper use rate, the spoon should be tested and weighed first. Use kitchen or cooking type measuring spoons. Use level teaspoon or
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Prodiamine 65 WDG Generic Barricade 5 lb
Southern Ag Crossbow Specialty Herbicide 2 4 D & Triclopyr Weed & Brush Killer, 32oz - 1 Quart
Compare-N-Save Concentrate Grass and Weed Killer, 41-Percent Glyphosate, 1-Gallon
Snapshot 2.5 TG Granular Pre-emergent Herbicide
Voluntary Purchasing Group 33430 Atrazine Weed Killer, 32-Oz. Grass & Weed Killer
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Solutions Pest & Lawn||Solutions Pest & Lawn||BIGFLY||Amazon.com||WeSellDirect||Pest Control Outlet|
|Item Dimensions||—||6.95 x 4.7 x 10.5 in||12 x 12 x 6 in||7.13 x 3.88 x 11.75 in||4 x 15 x 26 in||3.5 x 3.5 x 8.5 in|
|Size||10_Ounce||5_pound||quart(s) (32 oz)||1-Gallon||50_pound||1|
Safe for use year round on the most important warm-season turf types Celsius™ controls weeds at high temperatures, allowing the turf to reach its optimal density during the most favorable time of year for growing warm-season grasses. There is no better weed control than dense and healthy turf. Unlike some other post-emergent herbicides, LCOs can feel confident applying Celsius because it is safe to use year round at high temperatures on St. Augustine and centipede turf without risk, damage, or fear of significant phototoxicity. Celsius is a post-emergent herbicide. With some pre-emergent control, Celsius also allows turf to release into areas where weeds once lived. Newest generation post-emergent herbicide. Celsius features two new actives - iodosulfuronmethyl- sodium and thiencarbazone-methyl - and gives turf managers a new tool for managing resistance to some existing post-emergent herbicides.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It took two separate applications two weeks apart to kill both the Dallisgrass and Crabgrass but it works. I kind of like the slow kill - I imagine those rotten weeds suffering in the hot blistering sun while the Celcius is working its magic. My Bermuda was unharmed in either application.
- Expensive although one bottle does cover a lot of square footage
- Slow acting. Don't expect instant gratification here. Think in terms of days/weeks.
- Effective. Only stuff I've found to knock out really tough bad guys like chamber bitters and violets.
I use it only for spot treatment of hard to kill weeds. There are much cheaper products available for run-of-the-mill dandelions. Suggest using it with a surfactant.