CeleMoon Ultra-Soft Silicone Washable Cat Grooming Shedding Massage/Bath Brush - Safe & No Scratching Any More
- - NO SCRATCHING & ENJOYABLE - With premium silicone material, the CELEMOON cat grooming brush is ultra-soft, safe, comfortable and durable. It will never scratch your pet's skin and they will love how it feels and enjoy grooming!
- - EFFICIENT SHEDDING - Remove up to 90% of shedding hair from your cat within minutes. Simply comb gently over your cats coat, within seconds you will have a fistful of fur. And after 5 minutes you will be amazed at just how much loose hair has been removed
- - WASHABLE & EASY CLEANING - Not like other brush, you could even rinse it thoroughly with water to remove all the hair from the brush simply when you're done brushing your cat. And then it will get ready for the next time use.
- - NONE-SLIP HAND GRIP - The hand grip would perfectly fit into your hands and fingers and avoids slipping when using. This compact cat brush is very comfortable to hold and use!
- BUYERS GUIDELINES BEFORE BUYING - Adding some water on the surface of the brush could help attract more hair
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Your search for the perfect cat shedding brush is finally over! With CELEMOON Cat Grooming Brush, your cat will love being groomed again!
What's it made of?
It made from High-Quality soft silicone material, the CELEMOON Cat Brush removes your cat's undercoat and loose hair quickly and easily without harming or hurting their skin.
Quality tested & easy cleaning
Different from any other cat brush might break in no time, it made from strong and elastic silicone which ensures it's longer life than other traditional shedding brush. You could just wash it directly to remove the hair and never worry about broken, it will always stays ready to do a great job!
We believe in our products and use them with our own pets before selling. As well we have sent samples to many pet lovers for testing and it has proved to be the best!
***Tip: To collect shedding hair more effectively, please spray some water on the brush when using.***
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8 x 4.5 x 2.5 inches; 0.8 Ounces
- Item model number : TW016
- Date First Available : April 19, 2016
- Manufacturer : CELEMOON
- ASIN : B01EI7ZVCC
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After this, he started purring right away and let me brush him like crazy. I got about a softball's worth of hair off of him in 10 minutes. The attached pictures are after just the first session. I'll let then do the rest of the talking.
My favorite part is the ergonomic design. You can conceal the brush in your hand really well and it kept her from running off at the sight of the brush. And because of the shape and how small it is, it was easy to get awkward areas like her neck and chest. Definitely recommend!
A reviewer claimed the silicone points were too sharp. Not sure what she received but this brush is not sharp at all. Think about the silicone stuff you find in the kitchen shops; it's stiff but still "squishy" so there is no way to accidentally injure a cat while brushing.
The hair this removes definitely can be a bit flyaway with fur clumps piling up around the base of the tail and all over me and the floor. I just deal with that by brushing the kitties thoroughly right before I plan to vacuum or just gathering up the flyaways with the brush itself. It tried keeping the brush moist as others suggested but that was too much for my cats who would jump up and run away as soon as I took a break to dampen the thing.
I have considered getting more of these for brushing down the furniture and rugs to remove the cat hair It works surprisingly well for that, the "Furminator" can't do that.