Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 85 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 93 reviews
on September 9, 2012
Oh my, I can't say enough good things about these fantastic cards. They have brought me so much pleasure -- I have currently ordered two sets of them because my friends that I have given them to also feel so happy to receive them, I always want to keep several on hand.
I have framed several of them and placed one in each room in my home; it's a constant reminder of walking with Jesus throughout the day. Just looking at these cards brings tears to my eyes -- it truly feels like you are in the presence of the Lord. What's so very special about these is the fact that the young girl, Akiane, that painted this portrait of our Lord at the tender age of 8, had truly seen Him in her dreams and was painting what she had seen using an "earthly model" (hand picked from God). Her story still sends chills up and down my spine!
I never intend to use these note cards to write in; I always want them to be available to be framed as I send them to various friends/acquaintances. I just include them along with their gorgeous envelopes in another envelope with a card or letter that I do write upon. What a blessing this has been in my life!
Order them today before they are unavailable! You won't be sorry.
on March 29, 2017
Anyone who has read, "Heaven is For Real" by Colton Burpo, can really appreciate Akiane's Jesus in "Prince of Peace" notecards. And of course, you can put the picture in a frame too.
on December 28, 2014
Beautiful note cards!

I have used these several times and always have received a comment on their beauty.

So often, we see Jesus as depicted with Northern European looks. This touches my heart the way no other has.
on February 13, 2017
I loved this product so much I bought three sets. And each card is a 5x7 so I framed them and gave them out with a copy of the movie Heaven Is For Real, as gifts.
on January 27, 2017
I've bought 2 batches so far.
I've given them to friends and I have them all over the place.
I seem to be looking into my Savior's face everywhere I look!
on February 28, 2017
gorgeous high quality cards.
on February 8, 2017
I love these cards. I bought 5 packs of 8 cards to use as Christmas cards and get well cards and birthday cards. I think they are so beautiful that they can be used for any occasion. I am also going to frame a few to place them throughout the entire house. I highly recommend them
on October 3, 2011
If you have read HEAVEN IS FOR REAL or seen Akiane on TV or YouTube you will understand the intrigue of this painting. The original is huge (maybe 36" x 48" ?) and even the smaller copies are very expensive but you can gift ten of your friends---well maybe nine---with 5" x 7" note cards in quality, gold-foil lined envelopes for less than you might pay for ten greeting cards with much less message.
on February 21, 2015
I will always love the pictures of "my" Jesus, the long haired man depicted praying by the rock, etc. When I saw this image of Jesus put me in awe. Recently, I was close to death and THIS IS who I met. He was wearing different clothes, but this is him. The cards are great and will be Easter gifts this year. Thank you!
on April 19, 2017