The Blue Moon Saloon series features bears, wolves, and more!
Prequel - Perfection
Book 1 - Damnation
Book 2 - Temptation
Book 3 - Redemption
Book 4 - Salvation
Book 5 - Deception
Book 6 - Celebration (holiday story)
BLUE MOON SALOON, Volume 1 - a boxed set of Books 1, 2, and 3
BLUE MOON SALOON, Volume 2 - a boxed set of Books 4, 5, and 6
What readers are saying:
- It's sweet, loving and joyous!
- Lovely Christmas story filled with joy and hope.
- This is the icing on the cake, the lights on the Christmas tree.
- Such a great read for the holiday touching base with these characters.
- I loved that there was something for each couple, good emotions and some hint of what's coming.
- All of my favorite characters with updates. As usual once I started I couldn't put it down until the end.
- Love the Blue Moon Saloon and Twin Moon Ranch callbacks as well as how seamlessly they come together.
- This is a real treat for the fans of the series who have grown to love the bear and wolf shifters of the Blue Moon Saloon.
An excerpt from Celebration:
"Best morning ever," Jessica sighed, stretching under the sheets.
"See?" Simon rumbled, nuzzling her shoulder.
They were spooned together, her back to his chest, and Simon's arm was looped comfortably over her waist. A nice change to her usual morning routine of waking at dawn to start baking for the café she ran.
"I told you how good it would feel to sleep in," he said in a deep, gritty voice. Her mate was all bear shifter, which meant he had a low voice that made her toes curl and a penchant for rising late, unlike wolves such as herself.
She laughed. Simon had made sure her morning was good, all right. So good, her girl parts were still tingling.
"The sleeping wasn't the good part," she joked.
"Merry Christmas, my love," he murmured, hugging her close.
"Merry Christmas, my mate."
"Aren't you glad you don't have to get up early to bake?"
She nodded. "Four days off in a row. For both of us. What are we going to do?"
"Oh, I have a few ideas..."