|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Most tracks on this compilation are album versions, but some are edits which, in and of themselves, have been edited differently. There are also many tracks from The Immaculate Collection, some of which may have been modified slightly for this collection (denoted below).
01. Hung Up (Album Version)(5:39)
02. Music (Album Version)(3:46)
03. Vogue (From The Immaculate Collection) (5:17)
04. 4 Minutes (Album Edit, no breakdown) (3:10)
05. Holiday (Album Version) (6:08)
06. Everybody (Album Edit) (4:11)
07. Like a Virgin (From The Immaculate Collection) (3:10)
08. Into the Groove (12" Version, first appearance on an official Madonna US full-length CD release) (4:45)
09. Like a Prayer (Album Version) (5:43)
10. Ray of Light (Album Edit) (4:34)
11. Sorry (Album Edit, shorter intro and bridge) (3:59)
12. Express Yourself (Video Version, Edited) (4:00)
-NOTE: This version closely resembles the original music video version, but the short instrumental break that leads into the bridge has been removed at 2:30.
13. Open Your Heart (From The Immaculate Collection)
14. Borderline (From The Immaculate Collection)
15. Secret (Album Edit, fades instead of stopping cold)
16. Erotica (Album Edit, Alternate)
-NOTE: This Album Edit (4:30) differs slightly from Album Edit (4:36) found on the original 1992 Erotica Maxi CD single (Maverick/Sire/Warner Bros CD 0-9362-40585-2-6). The edits in the 4:36 version occur at 0:00 and 3:27.
17. Justify My Love (Q Sound Mix) (4:54)
18. Revolver (Album Version) (3:40)
01.Read more ›
The Good: I really like all the effort and attention put into the package design. Warner Bros. definitely stepped up their promotion and art direction on this release -- more so than they have her past few albums. The art designed by Mr. Brainwash is definitely different and more street and while there are no new photos of Madonna, I felt the design really does her justice and features her most iconic looks and styles in a creative manner. I like both of the new songs featured on this edition. 'Celebration' is pure dance and sounds like a cut from "Confessions on a Dance Floor" while 'Revolver' (featuring a small rap by Lil' Wayne) is a mix between pop and urban music, everything "Hard Candy" tried to be but perhaps failed to live up to. To me, the songs are both very good and easily stand out as album worthy tracks.Read more ›
This is a 4-disc set, the jacket is a simple double jacket made out of paper so thin that you usually find it used for die-cut maxi singles. So you can image how soft it is, and they put two records inside each pocket. The vinyls are very thin and they almost bend if you keep one on your finger in the spindle hole.
They barely fit inside the jacket, almost sticking out. But if you stick them in really good so that they don't stick out, the will be so tight towards the spine of the jacket that you will see the round shape of the vinyls on the jacket, not to mention bending the discs over time. It's so cheap. Why bother producing this if it's going to be this bad quality? It is not worth the price.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent! It contains all of my favorite Madonna songs including ''Like a Prayer'' ''Borderline and ''Crazy for You''.Published 3 months ago by William
I've been a long-time fan of Madonna, and after a nasty breakup I ended up losing most of my music collection. I ended up buying her complete collection from Warner bros. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
It's surprising to note that Celebration Vinyl was limited and after only a few months, it's out of stock. Read morePublished 4 months ago by madmicmar
Finally!!! Been wanting to have one for years!!! Great collections!!!Published 4 months ago by Ernest Amg
Love this CD..I had it when it came out.played it over an over.an lost 1st disc.so I had to replace it now its on!!,Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer