Celebrita MMA Grappling Dummy - Judo Punching Bag, Unfilled - Sitting Position Hands Front
|Price:||$83.89 - $156.90|
- This dummy comes unfilled. You can fill it up to 100lb depending no the material you fill it up with. Images are for illustration of the final looking product once you fill it. You can fill with recycle textile cuttings or shredding. Can also be filled up with raw cotton or any suitable filler material. 40" to 47" dummies are suitable for kids. 59" to 70" dummies are suitable for adults.
- Postures on its knees and elbows so you can prepare both quarter position/ turtle position and sprawl position procedures.Any leather dummies may smell initially because all dummies made of leather always may have some smell due to fresh leather being used for few days
- Keeps its legs curved a 90 degrees at the hips the way a genuine adversary does as such you get more reasonable preparing (when contrasted with the "straight legged" hooking dummy that are implied for tossing… not accommodation catching).
- Has the legs curved at the hips, which permits you to accomplish MORE accommodation, jiu jitsu and catching strategies, than whatever other style MMA dummy, jiu jitsu dummy or hooking dummy.
- Any dummy in sitting position may show 10-11" lesser if you lay it on floor and measure the size of flat laying dummy because the amount of actual material used is longer but due to sitting position, you may not be able to notice it if you lay it down to measure it.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The outstanding dummy was made taking into account the strategies contenders utilization to prepare, and this makes a more sensible and compelling preparing knowledge. Its appendages can be curved effectively for accommodation, and they are additionally sufficiently solid to oppose blows. It can hold numerous positions to furnish warriors with more noteworthy mixed bag in their systems.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
78 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 78 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I use the swimming noodles and 1" diameter rod to construct the skeleton arm and leg. then I put in used clothes and sand bag ( small one). I practise all kind of submission like armbars, triangle chokes, leg lock .... It turns out very good dummy. I spend about 3 hrs to build this dummy.
The dummy was delivered from overseas pretty fast and the package (since it was unfilled) was relatively small. All in all - a very good dummy.
UPDATE June 6, 2016: While doing Sambo leg-lock drills, I hyper extended the dummy's leg a little and it ripped. I patched it by wrapping it up with Gorilla Tape and it's good to go again. The stitching is not strong enough for you to apply full force in hyper-extended locks. I will not deduct a star, but buyers should be aware of what to expect. If you don't like the way it looks after wrapping it with Gorilla Tape then you can put a grappling gi on it.
Hardest part of stuffing it was getting down to the feet, after that its not bad. But I already knew that from other reviews. So far only thing I noticed is for certain submissions is the arms could be longer so i took off 1 star.