Celebrity Sweat V01
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This edition features Hip Hop sensation - NELLY. NELLY takes you through an exclusive workout, highlighting the best of his abs, chest and tricep routines. Enjoy watching NELLY as he focuses on skills, drills and maintenance that work best for him in building muscle tone. Never before seen footage! Check out NELLY in action. Go behind the scenes with this exclusive video. Let NELLY show you how he sweats it up. This behind-the-scenes video of NELLY is not intended as a workout program. It is intended to be informative and entertaining. Featured NELLY songs in part include: Heart Of A Champion, Hot in Here, and #1.
About the Actor
Popular Hip Hop singer sensation NELLY.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Nelly doesn't seem to have proper form when he is working out compared to his personal trainer that he is working out with.
2. Nelly (nor the personal trainer) explains the exercises or the right/wrong to properly execute them.
3. Nelly ONLY works on his chest and arms on this dvd???? REALLY C'mon Son.....
4. Nelly seems to just goof off throughout the workout. I know you can have fun while working out, but it just seems (to me) like he is acting like this was his 1st time in the gym....
5. They both don't give any good tips (whether workout or meal plan), something you can take away from the dvd...
6. Nelly seems to rush through all his sets/reps compared to the personal trainer
I must admit that the personal trainer on the dvd is REAL PROFESSIONAL and he needs to make a solo DVD, I think it will sell b/c he has proper form and he really looks like he knows what he is doing. He just needs to do a better job at talking/explaining stuff. I would buy the personal trainer dvd or I would pay him to me personal trainer, BUT NEVER AGAIN WILL I BUY A NELLY WORKOUT DVD. I bought it because Nelly and I are about the same size so I thought it would be good to see how he got cut up, boy was I wrong...