- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Celeste - Nintendo Switch [Digital Code]
Enhance your purchase
- A narrative-driven, single-player adventure like mom used to make, with a charming cast of characters and a touching story of self-discovery
- A massive mountain teeming with 600+ screens of hardcore platforming challenges and devious secrets
- Brutal B-side chapters to unlock, built for only the bravest mountaineers
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Special offers and product promotions
Help Madeline survive her inner demons on her journey to the top of Celeste Mountain, in this super-tight, hand-crafted platformer from the creators of multiplayer classic TowerFall.
• A narrative-driven, single-player adventure like mom used to make, with a charming cast of characters and a touching story of self-discovery
• A massive mountain teeming with 700+ screens of hardcore platforming challenges and devious secrets
• Brutal B-side chapters to unlock, built for only the bravest mountaineers
• IGF “Excellence in Audio” finalist, with over 2 hours of original music led by dazzling live piano and catchy synth beats
The controls are simple and accessible - simply jump, air-dash, and climb - but with layers of expressive depth to master, where every death is a lesson. Lightning-fast respawns keep you climbing as you uncover the mysteries of the mountain and brave its many perils.
This is it, Madeline. Just breathe. You can do this.
- Supported Platforms: Nintendo - Switch
Nintendo account required for game activation and installation
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The control scheme takes a little getting used to and is the source of my "gripes". I understand the challenge of designing the scheme. But it feels generally uncomfortable to use. This problem is exacerbated when playing the Switch in handheld mode, which is solely how I use my Switch.
Due to the nature of the controls, at least for me, the joy cons routinely disconnect. Interestingly almost always in the same exact same spots. So many deaths have been induced by the controller. No other game I have suffers from this problem. My guess is that my button sequencing introduces some torque to the joy cons which then makes the Switch think there is a connection problem.
The game is worth giving a go. However if you are like me and will play it mostly handheld, you may want to skip this.
10/10 for gameplay, soundtrack, and story.
By Evana on July 23, 2018
Besides the excellent controls this game tells a very heartwarming and deep story that you would never expect for this kind of game. The characters develop so well along the story and it's a nice break from the hardcore platforming in between.
A must have for anyone specially on the Switch.