Celeste Stein Moderate Compression Knee High Stockings Wide Calf - Abstract Colors
|Price:||$22.24 ($22.24 / Count) & FREE Shipping|
- SUPPORT YOUR LEGS WITH STYLE - Printed Compression Knee Highs with graduated compression in fun, fashionable prints are perfect for everyday wear to make your legs look and feel great. Hose fit up to 24" calf circumference.
- MODERATE COMPRESSION - Hose feature 15-20 mmHg of compression that helps prevent deep vein thrombosis (DVT), and is used in post-sclerotherapy treatment to help prevent the reappearance of varicose veins and spider veins.
- REVITALIZE TIRED LEGS - Moderate compression hose are great for relieving tired, aching legs, and minor swelling of feet, ankles, and legs. Perfect for those traveling long distances.
- PREVENT VARICOSE VEINS AND SPIDER VEINS - Moderate compression is ideal for the prevention and relief of minor to moderate varicose and spider veins, even during pregnancy.
- CARE AND SIZING - Nylon/spandex blend is machine or hand wash. One size fits most. Hose fit up to 24" calf circumference. Printed in the USA.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Support Your Legs With Style! Printed Compression Knee Highs have graduated compression and are perfect for everyday wear to alleviate swelling and fatigue while improving circulation. Nylon/spandex blend. Machine or hand wash. One size fits most. Imported; Printed USA. 15-20 mmHg. Up to 21" calf circ.
Color: Abstract Colors
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Celeste Stein Therapeutic Compression Socks, Black Marisa, 15-20 mmHg, Moderate
CELESTE STEIN DESIGNS Women's Mild Compression Wide Calf Knee High Support Socks - Fun Print Set of 4
Women's Mild Compression Wide Calf Knee High Support Socks
Celeste Stein Therapeutic Compression Socks, Bouquet, 15-20 mmHg, Moderate
|Sold By||Universal Direct Brands||Amazon.com||Universal Direct Brands||Universal Direct Brands||Fox Valley Traders|
|Color||Abstract Colors||Black Bellagio||Multi-color||Bright Colors||Butterfly Garden|
|Size||Medium||0.6 Ounce||Medium||Medium||One Size|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A word about the compression rating: 15-20mmHg is considered "moderate" compression, which is much higher than the more common/popular "support stockings" available at your local supermarket or drugstore. They are going to feel TIGHT and they may be a little tricky to put on. I actually have a condition that requires me to wear compression socks (18-20mmHg), so I've gotten used to getting them on and off fairly easily, but it took practice. So if they feel really tight, just give them some time.
I figure if I'm destined to wear compression socks for the rest of my life, I might as well wear INTERESTING compression socks instead of the plain nude or black ones. These are wonderful, and this poppy pattern is very nice! 5 stars from me -- I love them!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.