Other Sellers on Amazon
Celestial Buddies Mercury Buddy Planet Science Astronomy Space Solar System Educational Plush Toy
Enhance your purchase
|Product Dimensions||9.88 x 7.2 x 5 inches; 3.2 Ounces|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ★PERFECT SIZE: 7” plush Mercury is a huggable size. It has an expressive face & realistic details!
- ★SAFETY: Made from soft, all new polyester material that meets US & EU CPSC toy regulations. Age 0+.
- ★GREAT GIFT: For anyone who loves space! Expand your kid’s interest in space, astronomy & science.
- ★EDUCATIONAL: Hang tag provides fun educational facts including: age, weight, orbital period, & more.
- ★WASHING TIPS: Spot clean with mild detergent & cold water; machine wash cold water, gentle cycle.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
★ PERFECT SIZE: 7 inches (from Head to Feet). Mercury is on the fast track! Mercury is the smallest and also the fastest planet in the solar system. Mercury is the perfect size for hugging and is very easy for children to carry. It also makes an adorable room decoration for kids who love space!
★ SAFETY: This plush planet is made from soft, huggable all new polyester material that m eets US and EU CPSC toy regulations.
★ GREAT GIFT: The expressive face and realistic details make Mercury a fun companion. This adorable plush toy will expand your children’s interest in space, astronomy and science. It is a great gift for anyone of any age who loves space.
★ EDUCATIONAL: Mercury’s hang tag provides fun educational facts including age, weight, diameter, orbital period and more. Offers plenty of conversation starters for you and your child about science, space and astronomy.
★ WASHING TIPS: For longer companionship, you should spot clean it with mild detergent and cold water. You may wash Mercury in the washing machine in cold water, gentle cycle if needed. Best to dry at low or no heat in a pillowcase or similar, to reduce the risk of scratching the eyes.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Please, please, hurry with Venus, Uranus and Neptune!