Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Celestron 21024-ACC FirstScope Accessory Kit (Black)" and save 67% off the $39.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.49 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Celestron 21024-ACC FirstScope Accessory Kit (Black)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 12.5 mm Eyepiece -1.25" -Increases the power to 24x which makes it easier to find and observe some objects that require more magnification. 6 mm Eyepiece -1.25" -This eyepiece increases the power to 50x
- Moon Filter -1.25" -A moon filter reduces the brightness of the moon and improves contrast so that greater detail can be observed on the lunar surface. The filter has threads on it which screw into the bottom of the eyepieces.
- 5x24 Finderscope & bracket -This finderscope with bracket will make it easier to locate astronomical objects with the FirstScope telescope because of its much wider field of view and low magnification. Installation is simple with no tools necessary.
- Nylon Carrying Bag for FirstScope Telescope -Pack your FirstScope telescope and accessories in this tote bag for easy and safe transportation.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The FirstScope Accessory Kit expands the capabilities of your FirstScope telescope to make it more enjoyable and easier to use, enhance your views of the night sky, and make it safer to transport wherever you go.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Mind you, with this lens, Jupiter was pretty much just a blurry and small white disk; you couldn't discern that it was a globe or see the bands, Great Red Spot, or even any color at all, and the moons looked like bright stars, but there they were, three of them to the right and one on the left, all lined up and very close to Jupiter, so I'm sure that's what they were. And my kids and I were absolutely thrilled.
Another reviewer wasn't quite correct when he said that using the spotting scope from the accessory kit is impossible. It's only if you put the telescope on the ground or try to spot objects that are directly overhead where you run into problems. We put ours on a stool, and we were able to use it to find objects that were not directly overhead.
We paid about $35 for the scope on sale at Christmastime here on Amazon, and we shelled out another $15 for the accessory kit. Well worth the money on both accounts, even if that one look at Jupiter is the only thing we ever look at.
As far as we're concerned, this accessory kit is a must-buy. The other reviews and our first shot at using the scope have convinced us to invest in a Barlow and a zoom lens, too.
Overall, for the small price, I am very happy to have these accessories available for "star gazing" for many years to come.