Celestron - AstroMaster 70AZ Telescope - Refractor Telescope - Fully Coated Glass Optics - Adjustable Height Tripod – BONUS Astronomy Software Package
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Powerful refractor telescope: The Celestron AstroMaster 70AZ is a powerful and user-friendly refractor telescope with fully coated glass optics, a sturdy yet lightweight frame, two eyepieces, a red dot finder scope, and an adjustable-height tripod.
- High-quality 70mm optics: Our Celestron telescope features a powerful, fully coated 70mm glass optic objective lens. Erect image optics allow you to observe celestial objects at night and terrestrial targets like wildlife and landscapes during the day.
- Quick setup & lightweight frame: This telescope for adults features a lightweight frame and a panning handle with Alt-Az control for smooth and accurate pointing. Setup is quick and easy, with no tools required.
- Included accessories: We’ve included two eyepieces (20mm and 10mm), an erect image star diagonal, a travel tripod, and a red dot finder scope. Download our BONUS Starry Night Basic Edition astronomy software for interactive sky simulation.
- Unbeatable warranty and customer support: Buy with confidence from the world’s #1 telescope brand, based in California since 1960. You’ll also receive a 2-year warranty and unlimited access to technical support from our team of US-based experts.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
A favorite first telescope for beginners, the AstroMaster 70AZ refractor offers sharp, detailed views of Saturn’s rings, Jupiter’s moons, and more. It’s the easiest way to discover the night sky.
Includes everything you need to get started with astronomy: two 1.25” eyepieces (20mm and 10mm), finderscope, erect image diagonal, and free Starry Night astronomy software.
Compare with similar items
The Celestron AstroMaster is a superior choice for those looking for a professionally-designed, durable, and long-lasting dual-purpose telescope. The AstroMaster Series 70AZ Refractor Telescope is a user-friendly and powerful telescope engineered with a lightweight frame and fully-coated glass optics. It includes two eyepieces (20mm and 10mm), an adjustable-height tripod and a red dot finder scope. The AstroMaster is made of high-quality materials to provide clear and bright images of Saturn, Jupiter, and the Moon, along with deep space objects including brighter galaxies and nebulae. For even more versatility, you can also use this telescope for viewing land based objects during the daytime hours. The two eyepieces combined with the powerful 70mm aperture optics produce amazing magnification. The 20mm eyepiece has a 45x magnification, while the second 10mm eyepiece can zoom up to 90x. This combination permits you to focus on distant objects with amazing clarity and perception. The telescope is quick to set up and requires no tools for assembly. This fun to use and precision manufactured telescope includes a rugged, pre-assembled tripod with 1.25-inch steel tube legs, which provides a stable platform for hours of safe use. As a bonus, all users receive a FREE download PC- and Mac-compatible astronomy software for interactive sky simulation, Starry Night Basic Edition. It’s the best way to learn about the night sky, download printable sky maps, research thousands of celestial objects, and plan your next observing session. This telescope also comes with a deluxe accessory tray to store your telescope’s accessories. Buy with confidence from the world’s #1 telescope brand, based in California since 1960. You’ll also receive a 2-year warranty and unlimited access to technical support from our team of US-based experts. Tom Johnson founded Celestron in 1960 after building a telescope to share the night sky with his sons. Since then, Celestron has established itself as the world’s #1 telescope brand. Celestron telescopes are used by scientists in world-class research observatories and even aboard the International Space Station.
Must be at least 18 & over to purchase