Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Style: Ultima 80 - 45°|Change

Showing 1-10 of 584 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 626 reviews
on August 9, 2017
Works great but eye relief could be better.
on July 31, 2017
Excellent clarity of image even at great distance. I do not see any blue halo's that sometimes occur with cheap scopes. Nice zoom feature and fine focus adjust. Powerful magnification really brings the birds up close. Just as a warning, it is a big scope, a bit larger and heavier than a 2L bottle of soda. So It will need to be carried in a sturdy backpack along with a sturdy tripod. If you want a very portable unit, you might want to go for the smaller version of this scope. I also purchased the Amazon Basics 60 inch Lightweight tripod with bag and it works well with this scope. The angled lens makes it easy to share viewing with friends when you have it set on the tripod.
on July 31, 2017
Super clear picture. I bought it for the gun range but it is great for looking at the moon as well.
on July 31, 2017
Great price and fast service.
on July 14, 2017
I bought this as a low cost telephoto lens for my Canon t6. Works great. I was a little worried about how well moon shots would come out, considering the only adjustments I could make are iso and shutter speed. To my surprise, they turned out excellent. See the attached. This picture was taken with iso set at 400 and shutter set at 1/4 second and it is a little over exposed. I am going to try again with a faster shutter speed and more magnification, and hopefully get more crater detail. You can only use this in manual mode but I expected that. My only complaint is that the end caps could have been better designed. The cap for the big end falls off rather easily. When I attach it, I snap into place then slowly turn it clockwise facing the end until I hear a snap then it is seated properly and it won't fall off quite as easily. There are 2 rubber end caps for the eye piece, one larger than the other. The small one will fit over the threads that the T adapter screws onto but that is not much to grab onto. Fortunately, the larger one which is also longer fits snugly over the smaller one and the two used together make a good end cap and less likely to fall off. The cons of this device: heavy and takes some effort to position, again 2 qualities I expected. It is a big scope after all.
review image
on June 18, 2017
Great value extremely good quality. However, if I was to do it again I'd spend a little bit more and get the larger one.
on June 15, 2017
This is a lot of fun to use.
on May 31, 2017
Not sure about this one. It seems well made and adjusts smoothly. The optics are marginal. In shady conditions I can barely make out .22 bullet holes in a black target at 50 yards. In bright sun it is much better. I have 20X mid priced scopes that are clearer. I would have thought the large objective would provide much better clarity. I guess as they say, you only get marginal performance with any spotting scope in this price range. Also eye relief is minimal. With glasses the lens has to virtually touch the eyepiece.
on May 31, 2017
The nicest spotting scope I've had for the range. I saw this scope rated in the top 10 best values for spotting scopes in a recent gun magazine and the price is phenomenal compared to the others on the list. At 100yds, even 17hmr shots are easy to spot.
on May 27, 2017
Sharp views and easy to focus. A little heavy, but don't plan to carry it to far from my vehicle.