Top positive review
44 people found this helpful
It should now look like screenshot 3
on February 20, 2016
Here's the missing instruction guide (with pictures):
1) First, we need to dismantle your Celestron lens. Start by gently taking off the rubber eyepiece (see 1st 2 screenshots)
2) Unscrew the shiny metal tube on the bottom of your lens. It should now look like screenshot 3.
3) Unscrew the plastic black tube from eyepiece. The eyepiece should be facing down as you unscrew it because otherwise the lenses will fall out. It should now look like screenshot 4.
4) Now, get out your T-adapter. Unscrew the shiny metal tube from the top. It should now look like screenshot 5.
5) Take the telescope lens from step #3 and insert into the T-adapter. Make sure the screw from the T-adapter is facing up and the lens is facing down. See screenshot 6.
6) Take the shiny metal tube from step 4. Insert down the T-adapter. Hold it place with the screw from the T-adapter.It should now look like screenshot 7.
7) Flip the T-adapter upside down. Screw in the shiny metal tube from step 2. It should now look like screenshot 8.
8) Take your T-ring and screw into the bottom of the T-adapter. Next to the screw. It should now look like screenshot 9.
9) Take your T-ring + T-adapter and gentle attach it your camera. It should now look like screenshot 10.
10) Now you can attach to your telescope like a normal lens!