Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ultimate Hits by Garth Brooks PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 20, 2016
Here's the missing instruction guide (with pictures):

1) First, we need to dismantle your Celestron lens. Start by gently taking off the rubber eyepiece (see 1st 2 screenshots)
2) Unscrew the shiny metal tube on the bottom of your lens. It should now look like screenshot 3.
3) Unscrew the plastic black tube from eyepiece. The eyepiece should be facing down as you unscrew it because otherwise the lenses will fall out. It should now look like screenshot 4.
4) Now, get out your T-adapter. Unscrew the shiny metal tube from the top. It should now look like screenshot 5.
5) Take the telescope lens from step #3 and insert into the T-adapter. Make sure the screw from the T-adapter is facing up and the lens is facing down. See screenshot 6.
6) Take the shiny metal tube from step 4. Insert down the T-adapter. Hold it place with the screw from the T-adapter.It should now look like screenshot 7.
7) Flip the T-adapter upside down. Screw in the shiny metal tube from step 2. It should now look like screenshot 8.
8) Take your T-ring and screw into the bottom of the T-adapter. Next to the screw. It should now look like screenshot 9.
9) Take your T-ring + T-adapter and gentle attach it your camera. It should now look like screenshot 10.
10) Now you can attach to your telescope like a normal lens!
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on January 3, 2015
You really need to research if this is what you want. It is a good quality piece, but I found , as did others that this only works for prime focus work. You cannot put a eyepiece inside it like you might want to do for many other types of photography. Celestron does not furnish any instructions. If it is what you want, it is a five star piece, if not, zero.
on December 21, 2016
I didn't know that this T-mount is a lighter weight version of the 2x barlow in the celestron astromaster kit without the 2x lens. The lens can be removed from the barlow, so now I have 2 T-mounts. This one seems to be aluminum where the kit barlow is steel. Both are threaded at the bottom for filters or the 2x lens and at the top for a camera T-ring.
on July 14, 2017
Celestron should pay the customer who posted his review with step by step instructions (with pictures!!) on how to combine this piece with the lens and connect it to the camera. Without this customer's review and instructions, this purchase would've been returned right back to amazon. Makes me wonder how they decided to ship this product without any instruction whatsoever...
on September 9, 2017
Should post a warning that this product will not allow a Canon EOS DSLR camera to focus with scopes not designed for astrophotography such as a Celestron NexStar SLT 130 Reflector Telescope. You can't get the camera close enough to get the focus point on the camera's sensor. Even with a 2x barlow it can't be done.
on January 2, 2012
I received the Celestron 93625 Universal 1.25-inch Camera T-Adapter on time as promised. The adapter met or exceeded the advertised specifications and was well constructed. It performed great on my Dynamax 8 as expected. I would recommend it for use when the camera is mounted into the telescope eyepiece holder. Your eyepiece holder must be sturdy enough to hold a SLR or DSLR camera body. I did not have any problems with focusing on my Dynamax 8. Balancing my camera/telescope combination took a little work since I was using a 90 degree erecting eyepiece holder on my telescope. A straight through eyepiece holder may be better. If your telescope permits removal of the eyepiece holder then you may wish to get the Celestron T-Mount or the Opteka T-Mount Adapter to fit your particular SLR or DSLR camera. I later used the T-Mount Adapter to attach my camera directly to my telescope and eliminating the telescope's removable eyepiece holder. I did NOT have any focusing problems with the camera T-Adapter or the camera T-Mount adapter with my Dynamax 8 telescope. The adapters are designed to be used with the camera lens removed. The Celestron camera adapter permits the insertion of a 1.25 diameter plain barrel eyepiece into the adapter to increase the magnifying power but this reduces the light greatly due to the added lenses of the eyepiece and from the eyepiece projected image onto the film or camera sensor chip. The reduced light will require longer exposures and therefore require manual tracking or a telescope tracking device (clock drive). When using an inserted eyepiece into the camera T-Adapter, care must be taken to make sure that longer barrel eyepieces do not obstruct the camera's mirror flip-up action.
on October 12, 2016
Fits well on my C8 nexstar/cannon
on August 4, 2017
works very well with the two telescopes I have and the Rebel camera and attachment for the cellular phone.
on August 22, 2014
It fits correctly and gets the job done.

You may need other adapters to work with your camera. For my setup, my Nikons have F-mounts, so I also need a F-mount to T-mount adapter. Then you have to readjust the telescope for balance with the camera hanging off it.

The adapters aren't very expensive, so you're not making a huge investment, and they're nice to have around.

If your camera will allow it, have it leave the mirror up. If your telescope isn't on a very solid mount, the mirror flipping will make the photo blurry. Also, touching the shutter button will do the same.

I attached it to my laptop, so I could use that as my viewfinder, and trigger it remotely. That gave me very respectable results.
on October 21, 2015
It really worked great for me,with my Celestron 21035 70mm Travel Scope.I recommend .
review image