Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 13, 2017
Very nice. You could pay as much for just the 2x Power Lens with T-threads. However, the case is a bit flimsy.
on September 6, 2017
Good addition to your scope if you got a PowerSeeker or AstroMaster. It has a barlow that doubles as a T-adapter so that is a plus
on May 3, 2013
Looks excellent,good construction I have it not tested yet I have Celestron Scope C-90 and also waiting for a Celestron CPC 800 telescope to arrive. also I am waiting for t ring adapter to use in my Canon cameras as soon I have every thing set I will test these lenses and filters. I took fantastic pictures of the moon with my C-90 using my camera and pointing it through the eye piece,do not recommend this way of take it because it is very difficult. That's why I ordered the T ring !
This Celestron AstroMaster has a very good presentation come in a box and a case where the pieces are set in recessed foam,protecting the parts very efficiently ! two eye pieces the most powerfull is the 6mm that gives to my C-90 a magnification of 208x. (you divide the focal lens of your scope o telescope by the power lens...in this case C-90 is 1250 divided by 6=208...just in case you dont know how to figure it out) it comes with a Barlow 2x that magnified the eye pieces two times,comes with three filters,one of them for the moon,a cleaning cloth....six in total....I think for the price you pay for this Celestron accessory you can not get these pieces if bought separately at the price for this accesory . Recommended!
on May 13, 2014
For a department scope my expectations of the scope and accessories isn't too high in the first place but this is a decent set. The Planetary filters aren't really useful but the moon filter is great. I haven't tried all the eyepiece combinations but I was disappointed that I couldn't get Jupiter in any clearer than I was with my 20mm eyepiece and 3x barlow that came with my PowerSeeker 70AZ. As for the quality of the item, this item was purchased used. The eyepieces needed to be cleaned (no surprise) and it was missing the cloth (not a big deal). The hard case came in excellent condition (the box was a little beat up), the eyepieces had a few superficial scratches on the metal but the lenses were fine. Again, I didn't expect a lot out of this set, it's meant to be more for my children anyway. Overall, I'm sure it will be just fine.
on September 7, 2016
ITS A GREAT HELP TO MY NEW SCOPE
on May 25, 2017
It's tough to see out of some of the lenses. Not very good quality, but it is what you pay for...
on December 5, 2012
So, my wife wanted some stuff for telephotography as a Christmas present. She has a Celestron AstroMaster EQ telescope and a Nikon D7000 camera. I bought her the T-ring and I was looking at buying T-Adapter with Barlow Universal - 1.25", which is a T-adapter with a Barlow lens (essentially a 2x lens). That would cost me $44, while I was able to get this kit for $39.85. It contains a T-adapter with a 2x lens, which I assume would be the same as the Barlow lens, 2 extra lenses and 3 filters.... for a lower price. I'd be silly to pass up on this deal. I was able to test the product and everything fit perfectly. My only complaint would be that covers on lenses were a little bit off, like they were put on sloppily and the packaging looked like it was messed with. Everything looks new, with no scratches or defects, so I'm happy. Not only was I able to get the needed T-adapter with the 2x lens, but some bonus stuff as well. Couldn't be happier.
on May 29, 2017
Very cool but you have to know how to use them tricky
on April 17, 2014
Bought this to take pictures with my Meade and it works well (you just need the separate ring to attach the camera body). The cool thing for me was that the 2x lens can be unscrewed from the barlow assembly, which for my digital cameras creates a roughly 40mm field of view. (My understanding from the Celestron support folks is that the FOV varies depending on the size of the sensor chip.) In any case everything was easy to use, with decent build quality, so I'm a happy stargazer.
on February 21, 2017