Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 259 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 269 reviews
on March 16, 2016
I bought my son the Celeron 127EQ for his birthday. Before I made my purchase, I read a bunch of reviews to help me make my decision of which telescope I was going to buy him. After reading a number of reviews, I found that most of them suggested purchasing this accessory kit along with the telescope. I'm so happy that I decided to listen to the reviews and buy this in addition to the telescope.

The first item that we used in this accessory kit was the moon lens. It has a tint of color on the lens to help better view the moon and all the details. I was completely amazed how different the moon looked when using the lens, a compared to not using the lens. I haven't used the other lens for Saturn our Mars, but if is anything like how it looked with the moon, then it's priceless. it also comes with two additional magnifying lens, and a lens cloth.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this accessory kit for the celestron 127EQ. I attached a picture, but it just doesn't do the actual view justice. We could actually see the craters in the moon....amazing.
review image
on June 6, 2015
Makes a nice accessory kit for Celestron telescope. Nice complement of lenses and filters to observe the moon (filtered) and planets, especially Saturn and Jupiter. Has fold out eye piece for those of us who wear glasses or even those who do not as the eye cups filter out any side light. Lenses that came with my Celestron scope did not have the rubber eyepiece cups as I had on my larger scope that I gave to my daughter.
on October 20, 2014
I own a Celestron 114EQ Newtonian Reflector Telescope, this is a GREAT addition to the device.
took some amazing photos of the moon this this set. The Filters are also nice! attached is a photo of the moon using the 15MM with blue lens (photo was taken by carefully placing my phone up to the eye piece)
review image
on March 1, 2015
Although we are still getting the hang of the telescope, the eyepieces and filters have made out experience with the telescope a lot more fun. While the object we can find the easiest is the moon, being able to actually look at it without burning out eyes out of our skulls has been a big plus.
on February 15, 2017
These came in fast and we have been using now with our new Celestron telescope and love them. The moon Lens is a must have because it tints the lens so you don't burn you eyes out.
on December 22, 2016
I purchased this for my teenage son in October. He loves it , I love it because it gets him off the couch and off the xbox. The quality is outstanding. One piece of advice all the little caps that protect the optics can be a little baffling to find there proper eyepiece when putting away. replace them as you finish with a piece to avoid frustration.
on June 25, 2016
This is a nice little kit for anyone who recently purchased a telescope but lacks 1.5 fitting lens. This is a great price for two lens and three filters. I was able to easily find Saturn, Jupiter, and Mars last night with the 15mm and then was able to get a better look with the 9mm. Came with a cloth and nice protector case. Five stars for the quality and price in consideration.
on May 22, 2017
Excellent selection of lenses included. The filters do their job. I would have preferred an even higher power lens instead of the 9mm but my telescope came with a 4mm anyway. Recommended purchase for anyone with a small Celestron telescope.
on March 26, 2017
This is a remarkable addition to my telescope. Really pleased.
on September 12, 2016
I'm horrible at using them and my telescope is a little shaky. But, I'm just starting to get into stargazing.
But this kit was DEFINITELY worth buying for my 60mm Celestron telescope. It gave me a wider range of lenses to use, as well as filters to help get better views of the moon and planets.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.