Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 265 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 276 reviews
on March 26, 2017
This is a remarkable addition to my telescope. Really pleased.
on August 30, 2017
Got a used telescope but there were no eyepieces. This is a great starter pack and I will definitely be looking for more magnification in the future.
on September 28, 2013
I have a Celestron Powerseeker 127EQ.The telescope comes standard with a 20mm, 4mm, and a 3x Barlow Lens.While the 20mm works fine, the 4 mm is difficult for some to use, due to the small entry hole.However, combined with the 3x Barlow, the 4mm pushes the 127mm aperture to its absolute limit.
The accessory kit arguably has a better selection of lenses for use with my telescope, as they do not tread so close to the magnification limit of the scope, and are a higher quality lens then the ones included included with the telescope.The blue filter, and the moon are also quite useful as well, but the red filter makes the image very dim, and works better with a larger lens like the 15mm that is included.I live in a small rural town, so I suspect light pollution also plays a role here.
I personally wish I had purchased this kit at the same time as the telescope.The kit is a must have for a beginner starting out with a small aperture Celestron Telescope.The kit even comes with a very nice logo lens clothe.The only complaint I can offer is that these two lenses were not standard with the Powerseeker 127EQ instead of the 20, and 4mm.If you own a 127EQ, you will be surprised at the difference in quality the first time you use the lenses in the kit, and for the crazy low price that they are offered.
22 comments| 115 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 20, 2017
These are better than the OEM lenses that came with my Celestron power seeker. I have gotten some great pics with the lenses and filters. They really make a difference.
on August 25, 2017
Good product. Set of super filters. I and my daughter are very fond of looking at the moon
on August 20, 2017
Good basic eyepiece kit.
on September 17, 2017
I really needed the eye pieces since the telescope I bought was used and was missing that part. I've no problems with either part, but I have yet to try the filters.
on April 7, 2017
Great case and the lenses are all the quality you would expect. Wish there were extra slots for the other lenses I already have.
on December 23, 2016