Celestron – SkyMaster 25X100 Astro Binoculars – Astronomy Binoculars with Deluxe Carrying Case – Powerful Binoculars – Ultra Sharp Focus
|Water Resistance Level||Water Resistant|
|Eye Relief||15 Millimeters|
|Prism Description||Porro Prism|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Powerful 25x magnification: With our enhanced SkyMaster 25x100, you get massive 100mm objective lenses, Celestron’s largest aperture available in a binocular. This is ideal for those who love astronomy binoculars.
- Includes tripod adapter: As an additional convenience to your sky-watching activities, our 100mm SkyMaster powerful binoculars include an integrated photo tripod adapter for easy hands-free use and portability.
- Bright, sharp viewing and bak-4 prisms: The SkyMaster is a favorite among those who view in dim conditions near dawn and dusk or for astronomy purposes. BaK-4 prisms deliver excellent light transmission for brighter and sharper image quality.Exit Pupil:0.16 inch
- Durable and water-resistant: A rugged, armored body provides protection and a secure gripping surface, ensuring product durability for years to come. Its water-resistant exterior means you won’t have to worry about getting caught in unexpected rainy weather.
- Unbeatable warranty and customer support: Buy with confidence from the world’s #1 telescope brand and a leading binocular manufacturer, based in California since 1960. You’ll also receive a Limited Lifetime warranty and unlimited access to technical support from our team of US-based experts.
- Protective rubber covering for ultra-firm grip
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
SkyMaster 25x100mm Porro Binocular
Go giant! With the SkyMaster 25x100, you get massive 100mm objective lenses—Celestron’s largest aperture available in a binocular. Powerful 25x magniﬁcation brings distant subjects to you.
Objective lens cap, rainguard, carrying case, neck strap, lens cloth, and instruction manual all included.
Compare these Products
Compare with similar items
Celestron has designed and engineered the largest SkyMaster models to meet the special demands of extended astronomical or terrestrial viewing sessions. Our large aperture powerful binoculars ensure high performance in all weather conditions and are ideal for astronomical viewing, or terrestrial use. Each SkyMaster model features high-quality BaK-4 prisms and multi-coated optics for enhanced contrast, with bright, sharp image quality—even in dim conditions. A practical integrated tripod adapter rod allows you to enjoy extended hands-free viewing sessions by simply mounting your SkyMaster powerful binoculars on any sturdy photographic tripod. Our SkyMaster model features soft, rubber eyecups that block stray light and are comfortable to use. Eyeglass wearers can fold down the eyecups to enjoy a better viewing experience. For maximum stability and secure optical alignment, the 100mm SkyMaster model features enhanced structural reinforcement to the main binocular body. The purchase of our Celestron SkyMaster 25x100 powerful binoculars includes an objective lens cap, a rainguard, a deluxe carrying case, a neck strap, a lens cloth, and an instruction manual. Buy with confidence from the world’s #1 telescope brand and a leading binocular manufacturer, based in California since 1960. You’ll also receive a Limited Lifetime warranty and unlimited access to technical support from our team of US-based experts.
WARNING:� This product can expose you to chemicals including TDI, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.�� For more information go to:� www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
They laughably come with a neck strap. For what? An elephant?
I now have a small & medium pair of binox and these monsters too. They are great I ever want to set up somewhere static with a tripod and look at something pretty fixed, distance wise. However there is no central focus wheel and you have to focus each eye independantly which is a bit of a pain as they are very heavy if you are holding them in one hand to do so.
They do not focus any nearer than about 40m.
Despite the focus being a bit of a pain as mentioned above, they are brilliant binoculars, and I would recommend them if you can set up with a tripod and pre-focus. You can't beat them for that.