Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

• Customer reviews

on June 3, 2013
I bought this for my lil bros, 1545 dell laptop, it works the back sticks out a little bit but who cares I don't have to pay $160 for a new 6 cell dell battery. Plan on buying more as needed, I'll be happy if this thing last a year because the originally only lasted 2 years. Saw other reviews about how their laptops didn't recognize it so I was hesitant to buy but glad I did I installed it, charged it and worked like a charm. It has 5hr batter life when fully charged. If you're thinking about it take a chance it was only a little over $25 bucks. It arrived 06/01/2013, if anything changes I will update my review for other shoppers because I read reviews myself, I want to be helpful.
on August 9, 2012
Worked perfect for my inspiron 1545. Although it is necessary to remark that this adds some tail to your laptop. That is, it is a little larger than the original 1545 battery so it will prompt out of the back. But it fits perfectly in the connectors and in width, and it doesn't make your laptop bad or anything.
on April 7, 2017
Purchase this as an upgrade to the battery on my DELL Inspiron 1545 and have not been disappointed at all. I have noticed a marked improvement in battery time (at least 1/3 more), as well as a reduction in overall heat coming from the unit. I also can't really complain about the price I paid. Overall, a solid upgrade to a dying battery.
on July 2, 2016
I order 2 of these batteries and was very impressed by their quality, their measured capacity was a bit low around 6000 mAh (quite far from the 7800 mAh advertised!) but they were still average quality cells. For the price ofcourse.

Given their decent quality I wanted to order 2 more batteries. When I ordered again the seller sent me 2 completely different batteries. One was right the model, but clearly a cheaper quality knock off version that even appeared to be damaged/tampered with when it arrived. The other battery they sent me was for a completely different model of laptop!

So beware, if you don't get the exact battery that is shown in the ad listing (IE same label and markings) you are getting a lower quality product and the seller may even send you a completely different model of battery than you ordered.
on September 16, 2013
My current laptop battery does not hold a charge very long and I finally gave in and bought a new one. I had also ordered a new charger because mine just stopped working one day. They arrived the same time and I switched all the new stuff in and my laptop would not charge. I assumed it was because of the charger, so I sent it back, was unable to get a full refund, and bought a new charger from another seller. I got the new charger today and it still will not charge my laptop. Thankfully I still had my old battery so I tried seeing if the charger worked on the old one and of course it did. So $30 in chargers later I now realize it was the battery the whole time. When I plug the charger in, it will hold the current battery level (about 3%) but will not charge. Please be aware of this! Hopefully there are not others who receive defective batteries but just be aware!
on November 19, 2011
I bought this battery for my Dell Inspiriion 1545. My computer would not 'recognize' it and it would not hold a charge. I sent it back and got a refund. My old battery- which only lasts for 30 - works better.
11 comment| 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 14, 2015
I wanted this 9-cell battery because the vendor stated there would be extended life for battery use. This was true - I have been adding an extra half day usage with no problem. I have not tried additional time periods. I was able to snap the battery onto the computer easily. The battery protrudes slightly - its size is larger than a standard battery, but the protruding part has no ill effects whatsoever. Before installing, I transported the battery in luggage through an airport with no problem. So with additional battery life at a reasonable price, this battery has been an excellent purchase.
on March 18, 2016
I bought this as a replacement for the old Dell Inspiron laptop my daughter now uses to do schoolwork - the stock battery died. It was easy to install, fit, and works well. A good value. I'm happy with this buy.
on December 6, 2014
Seeing as the reviews are sharply divided here, I'll mention first that I got this from seller WONDERSHOP.

This was a lifesaver. The white power light on my Inspiron 1545 some night started blinking red three times, then white, then red three times again, and so on. It stopped when I pulled the battery out. So I bought this, and it didn't have a problem; solid white light on the power indicator.

Not sure if the power capability is the same as the original's, but I've used it on battery for at least a couple of hours at a time with no trouble.

I can't speak for all sellers, since I see this product has many 1-star reviews, but it worked great for me.
on July 14, 2015
The battery is not to specifications. It is a 9 cell 11.1v @ 5400 mah instead of the rated 7800 mah. Each cell is a blue 18650 rated at 3.7v @ 1800 mah (Labeled on the battery and tested). I bought these and was disappointed. Also, found a pair of cells below 2.2V. This battery is no good if the cells are inconstant or dead and the cells work but they have a lower rating than specified.