Is My Cell Phone Bugged?: Everything You Need to Know to Keep Your Mobile Conversations Private
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"A real eye-opener and a must-read . . . People need to be aware of the threat that their cell phones pose in our business and private lives. This book is written in a way that even the least tech-savvy among us can understand, and offers simple, inexpensive methods to ascertain whether your cell phone is bugged and what to do about it." --Mark J. Cheviron, Vice President, Corporate Security and Services, ADM
"Bravo! Kevin debunks the various myths the public has with the safety and security of their conversations on cell phones. I highly recommend this book for professionals and novices alike." --Kevin Cassidy, Vice President, Global Security, Thomson Reuters
"This book is a must-read for anyone who uses a wireless phone. Whether your privacy concerns are personal or business related, this book offers a rare opportunity to have your questions answered by an unbiased, recognized security expert in the area." --Alexander C. Sparaco, CPP, Security Consultant, Baker St. Associates
"Kevin Murray conveys critical safeguarding information for all cell phone users in an engaging and straightforward manner. An expert in the fields of counterespionage and eavesdropping detection, Kevin educates the reader, shows red flags, and provides real solutions to safeguard this technology." --Joseph E. Canone, Jr., Pinnacle Investigations, Inc.
From the Author
1. A free custom LED blinker, called SpyWarn Mobile(tm). (Mail-in the coupon in the book to obtain it.) It is useful during the spyware detection test as it visually shows when most phones transmit - when they are not being used.
2. A free companion reader-only private web page is filled with definitions and resources for items mentioned in the book. Updated regularly, it also contains new information as it becomes available.
3. A continuing education via free reader-only email alerts. Sent to keep readers updated on new smartphone technologies and threats as they develop, before the next revision of the book! (Opt-in, of course. We respect privacy.) Our client-oriented news alerts (open to the public) may be seen at spybusters.blogspot.com
If your privacy concerns extend beyond the scope of this book consider engaging my services directly. Visit spybusters.com to see the type of eavesdropping detection cases I handle.
- Item Weight : 10.9 ounces
- Hardcover : 158 pages
- ISBN-13 : 978-1934572887
- ISBN-10 : 1934572888
- Publisher : Emerald Book Company (June 1, 2011)
- Product Dimensions : 5.5 x 0.75 x 8.5 inches
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,309,294 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: