Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Shop Popular Services henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Size: 2 oz|Change

Showing 1-10 of 377 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 408 reviews
on August 3, 2016
I notice a BIG DIFFERENCE in wrinkles using this. I put it on before bed & my skin glows in the morning & the wrinkles are definitely diminished. This is a repeat purchase & will be continuing to buy it. The reviews were great, which is why I tried it & hasn't disappointed!
on March 6, 2015
I'm a 41 year old woman and my face was always just ok...occasional acne, brown spots, some fine lines. Now after 2 weeks of use, my face is completely clear (no small bumps, no break outs) very soft smooth and fine lines around my eyes seem softened. Circles under my eyes are also diminishing - they weren't bad before and I didn't even notice I had circles until I noticed how much better my eyes looked recently. I still use a moisturizer on top of this around my eyes to help soften gel. I will probably always use this product. I've tried many and have a graveyard of face products. I've even used this on an unidentifiable skin-tag like rash on my son he acquired during wrestling. It's taken a few weeks, but this is the only product that seems to have touched it. Prescriptions hadn't even touched this rash. I'm using it on everything now. I'll update if I find other uses!
on June 25, 2015
I have been using this product for a few weeks' now. I am 59 and, needless to say, the skin above my knees and belly are somewhat wrinkly!! I also have deep wrinkles on my forehead. Since using, I have noticed a remarkable improvement in skin condition and lessening of wrinkles in all three areas, and am in the process or ordering another supply to continue the treatment. I only wish it could be purchased in bigger quantities!!
on April 20, 2016
I have used this product for about a week and my acne scars are much lighter. My dark circles are also much lighter. I don't have to wear as much concealer under my eyes. I highly recommend this product for anyone suffering with dark under eye circles or uneven skin tone. I will continue to purchase! Buy this product, you wont regret it.
on April 25, 2015
I have been using this Cellfood skin Care Oxygen Gel for approx 3 weeks plus. I love the way it goes on & it feels soothing and I believe it is working quite well as I am noticing I look younger again. The lines are not as defined around My eyes and on my forehead. I use all over face and neck line. I also continue to use coconut oil on My face as I apply gel first then the oil. For Me works well. I usually breakout with a rash or more when using different products. I feel this has made a much better difference for Me. Thank You for providing a wonderful clean product.
on February 23, 2015
I tried this Cellfood Oxygen Gel at night for a week. By the end of the week, my skin was itchy with hives, pink spotty coloring, and dry patches. The gel also started to make me break out. I discontinued use and my skin cleared up in a day. I tend to have sensitive skin, so it's possible that my reaction was an allergic one.
on August 1, 2015
unfortunately, I didn't realize I had waited a few days past the send back date to return, so am stuck with this.
I'm 60 with somewhat dry, very sensitive skin, large pores and some fine lines. This didn't do anything for me past the initial look of tightening you're going to get with any gel formula, and also is only temporary.
But I would've settled for just 'feeding' my skin, but this felt tight and drawn and slightly irritating. And its smells like metal seawater.
maybe at one time my skin could tolerate this, but I don't know.
on August 24, 2015
Just slide your fingers across it, don't tip jar to pour it out! The skin on my face is more even toned and firmer, fresher looking while using this product. Not sure how long term the benefits are, but I enjoy how my skin looks, even if it's only while I'm wearing it. No scent of any kind.
on April 11, 2013
I have finally found a product that works for me and my facial skin. I've discussed lotions and skin medications with dermatologists but until finding this, nothing worked quite as expected and would sometimes even make it worse. I have fair skin with some sun damage from living and working in the South and other sunny places as well as allergic reactions to birch family fruits (cherries, apples, apricots, peaches, and almonds). When I visited a health food store last year I asked what they might recommend for my particular facial skin situation. One person recommended a product with almond in it, but when I told her about my allergy issues she recommended I speak with another employee there who was more well-versed in their product offerings. She offered me some sample packets of Cellfood Oxygen Gel so I could test it on my skin without having to buy a whole jar and then find out it wasn't working. Thankfully, it worked! I am so relieved and happy to have found something simple that works for me. This is not cheap, but since I now only use this with an occasional baking soda scrub (only baking soda and water as a thin, watery paste during times when my skin may get oily or hormonal), then I don't have to spend money on any other facial lotions, gels, cleansers, or skin medications.

I use this oxygen gel once or twice daily with a periodic (once or twice weekly) baking soda scrub and I have the healthiest skin I have had in at least two decades.

I hope this product will be available for a long time.
on May 29, 2014
My daughter turned me onto this. I bought it as I was having some allergy problems with the skin on my face. Not only dd it clear up the problem but gave my skin a whole new life. People ask me what I have done to my face because it look great.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.