- Tissue culture flask with vent cap
- Tissue culture surface treatment used for celltreat products creates a negatively charged hydrophilic surface
- Sterile, gamma irradiated
- Growth surfaces are flat and free from striation to maximize usable growth area and transparency
- Plug seal caps can provide a closed system or allow gas exchange with a one quarter turn of the cap
Have one to sell?
Celltreat CLS-2406-125 25mL Tissue Culture Flask with Vent Cap (Case of 200), sterile
|Price:||$304.35 ($1.52 / Flasks) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 1 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||200|
The tissue culture surface treatment used for celltreat products creates a negatively charged hydrophilic surface ideal for consistent cell attachment. Growth surfaces are flat and free from striation to maximize usable growth area and transparency. Vent caps contain a 0.22 micrometer hydrophobic membrane filter to allow gas exchange and minimize the risk of contamination. The flask is sterile (gamma irradiated).
There are no customer reviews yet.