Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Kidz Bop All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on December 19, 2017
C4 is the definition of a tried & true go-to PWO for pretty much anyone out there. It's a hell of a product and whether you've been training for years or just getting started, C4 is most likely for you! This product is insane. Helps me keep focused, gives me insane amount of energy to finish my workout and no jitters or unwanted effects.

I combine this with Naturabest Garcinia Cambogia because it’s another awesome product that has helped me get lean while building muscle which is the wanted effect on this end. I'm always wanting to eat a truck after my workouts but Garcinia helps me control my portions and not overkill. Both highly recommended.
11 comment| 134 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on May 14, 2017
I'm not sure what happened, but I got a bad container. The powder was white with some blue mixed in, and it tasted awful. Not like the normal delicious flavor. Hopefully this is a one-off because the product itself is amazing. Contacted Amazon after my return was rejected and they were super helpful getting me a refund. Mostly posting this in case anyone else has this experience!

In the picture, you can see the color it's supposed to be in the scoop (I have a lot of this in my house) vs. the color of the container I got.
review image
22 comments| 88 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 1, 2016
I have now purchased 2 Jars of the C4 Creatine Energy Supplement.

My first purchase was the Blue Razz Flavored C4.

Now I am trying this Fruit Punch Flavored C4 Creatine Energy Supplement.

I must say, that even though the Blue Razz Flavored C4 was not bad tasting at all, I really like this Fruit Punch Flavor also.

This stuff helps to keep me going in the middle of a tiring workout.

After taking the Fruit Punch Flavored C4, I was able to complete my final workout for the day with the help of this supplement from Cellucor. I had a bit more of energy and I was able to do other activities after my workout also.

The scooper that is included with this product is not large at all. I have used products of this type in the past and the scooper was huge compared to this C4 Energy Supplement. And with a scooper size from other products being so large, sometimes I had an upsetting feeling to my stomach after consuming so much of the other powdery / chalky substance. So the small scoop of this C4 Supplement was very much welcomed.

This supplement does contain Caffeine, so I would suggest that you don't take this soon before bedtime.

Since I had a boost of energy to complete my cardio workout at the end of a very strenuous and exhausting day, I would certainly purchase this product again and will be recommending to my workout friends, that they also try this energy boost supplement.

EITHER Flavor will satisfy you.
Just so you know, I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. But this in no way has influenced my opinion of this fine product.

Can you please do me a favor ?
If you have simply enjoyed reading my review or if my description has helped you in any way, could you PLEASE mark my review as "Helpful" please. I would REALLY Appreciate that and it helps encourage me to keep writing reviews of my purchases… Thanks :-)
0Comment| 193 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 5, 2017
I've been pretty satisfied with C4, but it still falls just shy of 5 stars. First, there's too much beta alanine. That burning sensation ("paresthesia") is a symptom of too much at one time. 1 gram max per dose is enough. Any more can just be supplemented throughout the day to improve carnosine levels. As for strength and pump, it's pretty good. Although having everything packed into one product just seems like a waste. I'd rather use Skald Powder, Strawberry-Lemonade flavor, because it means I can keep my energy separate from my creatine and vasodilators, and then add what I need when I need it. Sometimes I need more strength, so I'll dose creatine. Sometimes I don't want any creatine at all, especially if I'm cutting weight. But every workout needs energy. Skald also tastes and mixes better than C4 (probably because it isn't loaded with all that gritty creatine), and the respiratory support aspect is always appreciated. Just the same, C4 is still a really good pre.
33 comments| 120 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 15, 2018
I got this item and it was ruined the first time. It seemed like some moisture got in the powder and it made it clump together. I emailed the company and they asked for a picture of the defective item, sent them a picture and they refunded me immediately. They were great in customer service!!!

I'm not big on caffeine so I first used this and was taking a half a scoop. It was so strong that it was giving me headaches. Tried it with a half a scoop for two days and realized that was too much for me. I don't really drink things with caffeine in it. Now I am using it but pouring in a quarter of a scoop and it works great. I have pleanty of energy when going to the gym. I highly recommend this product. It's great!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 24, 2017
Does the job. I orginally ordered the cherry limade flavor but this was sent instead. i'm not a berry kind of person but this flavor is not bad at all. i do not use the full dosage of the scoop rather i take 1/3 of it. It does work for me in giving me a work out boost. i drink it mixed with wheat grass and raw natural greens with a berry flavor. The preworkout adds as a flavor booster to make this nasty yet healthy shake tolerable. I will reorder but this tub may last me some time as it was suggested i take one month on and one month off due to caffine and tolerance buildup. Once again I dont take the whole scoop. Good luck if u do. I wouldnt recommend use at night for the late owl gym users, you may be up all night.
on January 21, 2018
if you haven't used pre-workout before, start with half a scoop, it will get you pumped. Blue raz flavor is good but a little grainy, i try to chug it or i mix it with my BCAAs. ALSO- it may make you itchy, apparently thats normal, it's not like a rash or anything irritating, its more like its in your head- i try to use it to get more pumped- you feel it working lol
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 15, 2016
If you like c4 then you'll love this! It's just convenient to not have to mix anything. If you've never used the powdered c4 then you are missing out! It's the best pre workout on the market and having it pre mixed makes it even better. I'm always in a bind for time so anything that makes my day easier is welcomed. Love c4 and love the convenience of this pre mixed version. Oh and watermelon is super yummy!
on March 3, 2016
The best way to describe the taste is that it's like drinking a liquid version of watermelon Jolly Rancher. The sourness is also great since it makes you look forward to drinking it.

I've ordered this in the 30 servings and then the 60 servings for my girlfriend to use. Her trainer recommended her to buy this as a pre-workout and it's cheaper to buy the C4 from Amazon compared to GNC or from Cellucor's website even with her trainer's promo code.

The C4 arrived without any problems (didn't arrive solid or clumped) the two times that I've bought it from Amazon. It also mixes really well, there's some pre-workouts that just doesn't mix well no matter how much you shake them.
on May 18, 2016
Wanted to like this due to its good-tasting orange flavor, but this formula simply does not offer enough of an energy kick. I first used one scoop, felt no increase in energy, and then upped it to two scoops. Two scoops still do not offer much of a boost. Unfortunately, the most noticeable effect is the itchy feeling one usually experiences when using products containing beta alanine. I'd be willing to put up with the relatively brief itchy-face feeling if this product offered a good energy boost, but it does not. I do appreciate the fact that its great taste does not cause an emetic effect like some other horrendous-tasting formulas I've used. I've had some success in achieving a good energy boost using powders in a stack consisting of L-Tyrosine, theanine, caffeine, L-Carnitine but would like to find a pre-mixed formula just as a matter of convenience.