|Standing screen display size||10.1 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1280 x 800|
|RAM||4 GB Octa-core processor|
|Memory Speed||2.8 GHz|
|Hard Drive||128 Octa-core processor 4GB+64GB/128GB|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||4.00|
|Wireless Type||Bluetooth, 802.11g|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||10 Hours|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $39.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use are covered from day one. Malfunctions are covered after the manufacturer’s warranty.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon.com Gift Card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
2 in 1 Tablet 10.1 Inch, Android 11.0 Tablets, 64GB/128GB ROM, Dual 4G Cellular with Keyboard, 18MP Camera, Octa-Core Processor, WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth, Google Certified Tablet PC(2022 Gray)
Enhance your purchase
|Series||Dual 4G Cellular+Octa-core processor 4GB RAM+64GB/128GB Android 11.0|
|Memory Storage Capacity||64 GB|
|Screen Size||10.1 Inches|
|Display Resolution Maximum||1280 x 800|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 👍[Perfect Peripherals]: Tablet connect with Bluetooth Keyboard, change 2 in 1 laptop; Tablet case, Screen protector and Touch pen can better use.
- 👍[High Performance]: 2022 Newest Android 11.0 Tablet, get rid of unexpected ads and have full access to Google Play; 4GB RAM and Octa-Core Processor speed up multitasking.
- 👍[Excellent HD Display]: Dual 4G Cellular (SIM NOT INCLUDING) Tablet 10.1 inch HD/IPS glass screen,13+5MP camera and advanced audio perfect 7-8 hours video call (720P and 1080P).
- 👍[More Storage]: 2 in 1 tablet with keyboard 64GB ROM(128GB expandable) plenty of memory to store videos, music, games and more file; 6000 mAh battery, 5V/2A charging time about 3 hours.
- 👍[Customer Priority]: Best Tablet enjoy global lifetime after-sales service; The packing list: 1 x MEIZE K116 Tablet, 1 x Case, 1 x Keyboard, 1 x Mouse, 1 x OTG Adapter, 1x Touch Pen, 1 x Type-C Cable, 1 x Charger, 1 x Manual.
Customers also search
1.Make sure your SIM card is compatible with this Android tablet before purchasing; 2.Dont change the operating system of this 10 inch tablet or the system will lock; 3.If you have any questions, please contact our customer service, we are on standby for you 24 hours.
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United States on August 1, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First the drawbacks - Number one biggest gripe is liveable. The battery life is horrible IF you keep the screen turned all the way up brightest. Actually with some chargers, like plugging USB cable into a standard laptop 2.0 port, it will STILL lose power even though it shows charging, and fairly quickly. So the screen is pretty great looking for the money but very power hungry. With the charger off, the battery saver solves this issue of high drain, but in the next model they need to address this. Just keep your screen at 80-85% maximum brightness while charging and it'll be fine. Direct sunlight users, sorry it will go fast even plugged in, beware.
Second issue will scare you at first but give it a few seconds to load up, it's fine. The system boot loader must have the mini sd card reader way at the bottom of commands, as Everytime you turn it on the unit will show "sd card missing" for about 10-15 seconds, but don't panic just wait. It will load up and be fine. It may be an issue with the cheap SD card I'm using, I haven't swapped out to see as I don't have any other brand 128gb cards at the moment. This is with a cheap Onn Walmart brand mini sd card.
Other than that, the supplied "protective case" is junk- get yourself a good inner shell/outer silicone style case. The supplied USB cable is short and weak, it only lasted about a week or two. But as for speed, quality, available options and apps, this thing rocks. It's pretty heavy, you'll want a case with a holding strap or stand. Battery life with the screen turned down to 75% brightness and battery saver on is very good. Dual sim card slots, amazing. Although I'd rather see a dual mini sd card slot with single sim card, much more practical as it's limited to 128gb expansion.
But for just over 100 bucks it's pretty darn good and just as comparable to my Motorola phone it's replacing.
It does everything I want, it has 4G and wifi, and the price is exceptional for the combination of included features.
Except for the fact that the battery life is atrocious...
For example, started off the day at 100% charge. A little over 3 hours later, half of which was in an "idle" state, and the battery is down to almost 40%.
4G on but not in use. Wifi in use. Some browsing, some ebook reading.
This is pretty consistent across the board performance in regards to observed battery life in actual real use circumstances.
Would I recommend this device to others?
Yes. But with the caveat that the battery is a definite weak link.
Fortunately I did buy the extended warranty, so when the battery dies an early death (from having to be almost constantly on the charger) I should be able to file a claim for a repair, replacement, or refund.
The second issue was finding the SD and SIM card slots. They are on the left top, of the tablet, with its back towards you. You have to pry off the cover with a sharp knife. There is a tiny slot, on the right of the card cover, for you to put the knife in. Don't try to pry it off from the USB slot like I almost did. The SD card doesn't need a carrier but the SIM cards will need to be put in the carriers that come with the tablet. I'm storing my empty SIM carriers in the tablet so I don't lose them.
The third issue (if it is one) is that the charging cable, that comes with the tablet, doesn't seem to fit the keyboard charging slot. It might be I'm just too old and weak but I didn't have any problems connecting the charging cable that came with my cell phone. Perhaps the manufacturer figures everyone has a cell phone so will have the appropriate charging cable available.
Despite these issues, the tablet is pretty awesome once everything is setup. For starters, this table can use a mouse and keyboard for people who are more used to standard laptops and desktop computers. And the wireless mouse, that comes with the tablet, works just fine but you will need 2 AAA batteries for it.
But if you are more used to using touch screens, this tablet works really well--it even recognizes I'm alive which has been a major reason why I've had to buy so many tablets. Up until this year, most touch screen devices have had a hard time recognizing my touch because I don't seem to have a capacitive charge and my hands tend to be icy cold. But this tablet has had no problems recognizing my touch which gives it 5 stars for me.
And unlike most tablets, where you have to buy a lot of accessories, this tablet only needs the 2 AAA batteries, a 64G SD card, and a SIM card (or 2) if you want to use it outside of a Wi-Fi area for phone calls or Internet service. Both of the later are optional as the computer comes with either 32 or 64G of memory and can do Skype calls if you are connected to Wi-Fi. You might also need a charging cable for the keyboard if you don't have a compatible cell phone charging cable.
The tablet comes with a screen protector, case, keyboard, mouse, stylus. SIM card holders, USB charging cable with standard 2-prong plug adapter, and a piggy-back USB dongle for the mouse. These items, alone, would run around $100, or more, if purchased separately.
I think that this tablet package is a great deal which is why I gave it 5 stars even though it has a few issues. I think others will be just as happy with the tablet when they see it in action.
Top reviews from other countries
No se vale que vendan equipos usados