Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Jon Batiste Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 19, 2010
Well it does make a difference in you skin tone and you can actually see the improved circulation on you skin (if you have white skin) when you use the this rollers. my cellulite is not super bad and I am 135 lbs and 5.9'...so I am not considered overweight but cellulite effects even skinny people and even men, you just don't see it as much on them and they usually don't care,..... anyway after using this faithfully for about 3 weeks I did notice an improvement in my legs and butt...I have 2 of those and use them both at the same time (1 on each legs and butt) for about 10-12 min. a day while a watch TV....after using it for over 2 months my cellulite was hard to find, (I have to squeeze my skin really hard to find any bumps now).

I should mention though, I do also work out an hour 5 times a week (aerobic, always have for years now) and have reduced my salt intake also and eat much more raw fruits and veggies.

this product is cheap and very simple and not a magic wond but if you are willing to work every day and don't give up I am sure this can help anybody and even in server cellulite cases if you also work out and improve your diet.

( Ps. I am using my husband's account to write this)
22 comments| 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 19, 2017
A+
on December 6, 2011
Dollar store item. Made of very cheap brittle plastic. Broke the first evening I used it. I feel ripped-off. I truly wish that items like this were not sold on Amazon. The point is clearly just to get you to buy it, not to satisfy the customer.
on June 7, 2017
Helps me relieve my stress.
on April 23, 2016
It is good roller, I bought it long time ago, and now I don't remember where it is))) interesting, have to look for it
on June 5, 2014
What can I say? I love this little gadget. I could tell a difference in my ugly cellulite in only a few times of use. I am also a very lazy and it is absolutely effortless.
on April 17, 2013
It feels good, but not sure if it really did anything to help smooth out the dreaded "peel." However, it isn't doing any harm and it feels good on sore muscles, so... : )
on November 17, 2013
This thing broke IMMEDIATELY. Like, the second I opened the packaging, it snapped and scraped me. Would've been a waste of money at any price.
on April 20, 2014
I'm kind of decepointed. After few months it was broken... So you shouldn't buy it. Not strong enough for me.
on May 15, 2014
I tried this for a while. I didn't see a difference. I finally just threw it out. It's a silly thing.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.