- Blood Clotting Powder
- clots severely bleeding wounds
- Majorly bleeding wounds use; Doesn't generate heat; will not burn
- Gauze is suitable for severe high pressure bleeding, Hemorrhage, Arterial & venous bleeding, Bullet, blast, knife, shrapnel wounds
- Reliably stop Arterial Bleeding
Celox V12090 - GR Gauze Roll, 10' L x 3" W
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||First Voice|
|Part Number||V12090 - GR|
|Number of Items||1|
|Overall Length||10 feet|
|Overall Width||3 inches|
|Specific Uses For Product||Use immediately after opening. Do not reseal.|
|System of Measurement||English|
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1. the quikclot gauze I purchased had an expiration date only 9 months out, where the celox was 2 1/3 years out.
2. celox has no issues for people on anticoagulants (mostly old people or people with heart conditions) - quikclot has a bad history for these people and is not recommended (read = DEATH)
I just heard that it is better to purchase the tri-fold version of these products as they are easier to use and less prone to "rolling away" than the gauze rolls (from an EMT buddy) - so I'll get those from now on.
Can't say I'm disappointed though! I'll definitely keep this in my medic kit!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
From my research, Celox is probably the best blood stop on the market. I carry these in 3rd world countries for emergencies, but have not needed to use them yet. Read morePublished 19 months ago by gmarmot
Celox GR is something that can really save your life. But to me, it's an awful shopping experience. The Celox Gauze Roll I received (on Oct 29, 2014) will expired in 6 months!!!!!! Read morePublished 22 months ago by Jianwei Leng