Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 327 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 352 reviews
VINE VOICEon July 26, 2017
Love these little energy lift packets. They make for a healthier alternative to those sugar packed energy canned drinks. How is the energy and focus with this for me? Definitely noticeable minutes after drinking it. It's not a skyrocket to the moon energy punch, but it is a great enough lift experienced. This was also after testing it immediately after feeling tired, groggy, with the brain fog. Drink plenty of water afterwards to notice the benefits. Criticisms? The medium energy and focus with this for me only lasts about an hour or two, rather than most of the day, but the instructions do say it's okay to take 2 of these a day. Maybe take 1 after breakfast, and another after lunch, or whenever you need that energy jolt. But if you're using 2 of these a day, then it'll only last a week making this a pricey expense for the average person. 2 of these a day will cost you $60 a month. If you take 1 a day that'll cost you $30 a month. For that matter, these are a bit overpriced either way. One box of these shouldn't cost more than $10. If you can afford blowing $720 a year on this, then go for it, otherwise only use this when you really need the energy jolt rather than daily.
on December 27, 2012
I got this product since the celsius pre-made cans are so hard to find. I figured this was a good substitute and was convenient to travel with. The first time I made it I almost gagged at the taste and then realized I needed more water. Once I got the right balance it was just ok tasting. I ended up adding sparkling water to the powder and then it was more palatable. It definitely gives you the energy that the pre-mixed can does, so that is a plus. If you need something for travel, it is a good alternative, but, I like the Zip Fizz powder better.
on March 31, 2016
WAY better for you than chugging an energy drink everyday. I put half a pack in my smoothie and half a pack in some water in the afternoon and I feel great! No crash, good times! I would not recommend more than one in a day though, it's got 200 mg of caffeine. I thought I could use two and I was up cleaning my bathroom and listening to Slayer till 2 am. Then I washed the car and mowed the lawn. I would have gotten that plastic bag out of the maple tree had the neighbor not called the cops.
44 comments| 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 21, 2016
No jitters, but I do feel a bit more energy when I drink these. They taste ok as far as energy drinks go. I find that most are very acidic and give me heartburn. This one does as well, not sure if it is just me or there are others. That is just what happens to me.
on October 3, 2016
I absolutely love Celsius Flo Fusion, these single serving are great to bring to work to get a healthy energy boost instead of regular energy drinks. I miss the 30 serving container which I used to keep at home to add to my protein shake in the morning and can't find anymore, but these are a great alternative even though the single servings are a little more expensive.
on March 14, 2017
High energy and no jitters. Celsius is my go to in the mornings before my workout. I don't get the rush as I do with other energy drinks but, I do notice that my workouts are longer and more consistent when I drink this in the morning. I definitely would not drink it within the 5 hour window before bedtime unless you want to stay up all night. Celsius is a wonderful product if you want energy without the jitters and crash.
on June 26, 2016
I actually like the orange flavor better. Berry is not bad. I drink this in the morning to start my day. I like to run 3 to 5 miles a day. Gives me an extra boost of caffeine. I can't say if it is better than having a cup of tea or coffee, though. Definitely not a meal replacement or curb your hunger.
on March 1, 2017
I always get nervous when trying new energy drinks that have no sugar as a lot of them are insanely sweet but this one has a nice tart zing to it to cut the sugary taste. I really like that it's in powder form because I can mix it to my taste. I usually use a half a packet to a bottle of water that way I'm forced to drink two water bottles a day. I haven't always been the best with hydrating so this is a little trick I'm using. Plus a half a packet to a whole water bottle still has quite the kick not watered down at all so I'm over thrilled.
on February 28, 2014
This flavor is a lot more concentrated that the orange packets. I have to add a lot more water to make it easy to drink, if not, it's too strong. The packets are great, though and I love the product.
on April 26, 2015
Item arrived before estimated date. The taste isn't great, but it's pretty good for a pre workout drink. I am a big fan of celsius so I'm used to the amount of caffeine. Great product.