Celtic 700BC Arrowhead Proto-Money Pre-Coin Token Istros Black Sea Area i44436
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Provided with Certificate of Authenticity and Lifetime Guarantee of Authenticity by world - renowned ancient coin & antique expert with years of experience.
- Item for sale is EXACTLY as PICTURED, with an uniquely numbered Certificate of Authenticity, which includes PICTURE OF ITEM along with valuable historical information.
- The top quality professional presentation makes this a joy for collecting and a unique gift idea for friends and family. SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - 30 day money back guarantee.
- Visit http://www.amazon.com/shops/buy-ancient-greek-roman-biblical-coins to view more great items like this.
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Authentic Ancient Celtic Arrowhead Proto-Money
City of Istros in the Black Sea Area & Eastern Danube Region
Cast Bronze 42mm x 9mm (4.70 grams) circa 700-600 B.C.
Reference: SNG Black Sea 218
Arrowhead-shaped proto-money trading token.
The ancient Celts from the Eastern Danube and Black Sea areas used proto-money like this to conduct trades before the introduction of coins to the area.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|