Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

Celtic Wonder
Format: Audio CD|Change

on May 3, 2014
This is a lovely collection of Irish traditional music that lifts the heart and moves the feet. From " Suil'a roon"to the "Jug of Punch" I was singing along and dancing throughout my house feeling that a bit of Ireland had landed right here on me!!! The music was fastidiously recorded, perfect pitches, excellent sound engineering and very lovely music production, excellent versions that reflect both traditional and newer musical form.
on December 11, 2012
I bought this cd at Walmart and it was lost between a move and a divorce. I listened to it the whole time I was pregnant with twins and missed it. Found it here for half the price. Bought it and still love it! And my twins love it too!
on October 24, 2013
I listen to this music at work and it is a nice soothing background music. It serves the purpose I bought it for so I am happy with my purchase.
on June 29, 2015
Awesome album! Wish I hadn't lost my old copy, but well worth purchasing again.
on January 29, 2014
I love this album! It has to be one of my favorites. It has a lot of very soothing songs, but also has some upbeat ones that make you smile. The vocals on all of the songs are breathtaking. A must have if you're a fan of celtic type music.
on May 18, 2014
Everyone has different tastes in music.
I loved the variety, the different voices, and the authentic Celtic melodies and instruments..
on May 7, 2014
This it a replacement for the first that was bought for a gift years ago. It was great then and a joy to hear. I love it.
on July 9, 2014
Absolutely awesome and mystical and spiritual all rolled into one. The item was just as described.
on February 1, 2015
Has scratches but playable condition
on February 21, 2013
Purity and style, gives off a sweet splendor of what is owned by the Celtic Wonder. There's something mysteriously lovely about the Celtic sound, love it.