|Item Weight||11.2 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||4.8 x 2.7 x 0.9 inches|
|Item model number||P8CN|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||2 year warranty|
Cementex P8CN Chain Nose Plier, 8-Inch
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Tested to 10,000-Volt and rated for use up to 1000-Volt AC and 1500-Volt DC
- Insulated plier is perfect for looping, cutting and forming wires
- Made of precision high carbon drop forged steel
- Cross hatching on the jaws to grab work tightly
- Induction hardened cutting edges for long life and high visibility ergonomic comfort grip handles
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
8\ Chain Nose Plier "
From the Manufacturer
The Cementex P8CN high voltage double insulated needle nose pliers, a great addition to your tool box, are tested to 10,000-Volt and rated for use up to 1000-Volt AC and 1500-Volt DC. This insulated plier is perfect for looping, cutting and forming wires. Made of precision high carbon drop forged steel, features cross hatching on the jaws to grab work tightly, induction hardened cutting edges for long life and high visibility ergonomic comfort grip handles with slip guards. Length is 8-Inch. Cementex tools help you meet the requirements of Osha safety related work practices, NFPA 70E standard and CSA-Z462.Cementex is a closely held corporation recognized throughout the industry as the only double insulated hand tool supplier which controls the entire manufacturing process from insulation through testing with an unparalleled commitment to quality and delivery. Our design driven company produces innovative tools while remaining committed to being a low cost manufacturer.