- Paperback: 5 pages
- Publisher: Pearson Education ESL; 1 edition (December 28, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 013187490X
- ISBN-13: 978-0131874909
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 0.8 x 10.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,002,565 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Center Stage 2 Student Book (Bk. 2) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
Center Stage 2 is a four-skills course that balances grammar instruction and successful communication. Practical language and timely topics motivate high-beginning students to master speaking, listening, reading, and writing skills.
- Grammar to Communicate presents key grammar points with concise charts and abundant practice in real-life situations.
- Communication Activities such as Time to Talk promote opportunities for meaningful expression and active learning.
- Extensive listening practice plus reading and writing activities help students to succeed in their daily lives.
- Review and Challenge helps teachers to assess students' progress and meet the needs of multi-level classrooms.
- Easy-to-follow two-page lessons motivate students to achieve their goals.
- Teacher's Edition includes:
- learner persistence tips
- multi-level strategies
- expansion activities
- unit tests and answer keys
- Teacher Resource Disk includes:
- additional grammar practice
- additional vocabulary practice
- learner persistence worksheets
View an interactive sample unit here. You can also open a PDF of a sample unit (9MB) by clicking on the link on the left.
Listen to samples from the Audio CDs:
Unit 5: Food and Drink
- Vocabulary (1:51)
- Listening: Exercise A (1:38)
- Listening: Exercise B (0:57)
- Grammar to Communicate 1: Exercise D (1:12)
- Grammar to Communicate 3: Exercise A (1:06)
- Grammar (0:25)
- Dictation (1:18)
- Listening: Exercise A (1:12)
- Listening: Exercise B (0:43)
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?