- Paperback: 186 pages
- Publisher: Tempest Book Shop; 20th anniversary ed edition (March 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0963248448
- ISBN-13: 978-0963248442
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (9 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,074,587 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Centered Skier Paperback – March, 1999
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I have read that book again and again. I never get tired of it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Really a different way of looking at skiing....and life. Cannot wait for next season to start to try it out.Published 14 months ago by MATTHEW J MALLEN
This sensational book combining the philosophies of Tai Chi and the Art of Skiing is a must for any skier who wants to learn to ski smart and maximize their potential.Published on May 16, 2014 by Bec