- Series: Routledge Communication Series
- Hardcover: 208 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (December 1, 1990)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0805808930
- ISBN-13: 978-0805808933
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 6.2 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,788,081 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Central Ideas in the Development of American Journalism: A Narrative History (Routledge Communication Series) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2017 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?